What's new

Womyn CHAT

Oh come on Night... try it it's fun... woooohooooo LOL
:wav:

Nightshade200 said:
I kinda wish I was older too, it would be easier for me to find a female suitable for me. I always date docile and shy girls. Although the last one liked to bite, she still wouldn't handcuff me to anything.

Oh my you do like to be dominated don't you.....being in control can be FUN too :p

Im too lazy to control anyone else. Besides when I am bad I need someone to give me a spanking. HAhahahahaa. Hmmm that reminded me of some very long and drawn out inside jokes.

Nightshade200 said:
Im too lazy to control anyone else. Besides when I am bad I need someone to give me a spanking. HAhahahahaa. Hmmm that reminded me of some very long and drawn out inside jokes.

You are how old Nightshade??

**** now that I think about it, I need to get my **** in gear, I have some important things I need to do over the next few months but im too lazy.

Nightshade200 said:
I kinda wish I was older too, it would be easier for me to find a female suitable for me. I always date docile and shy girls. Although the last one liked to bite, she still wouldn't handcuff me to anything.
I wish I could find a docile and shy woman. Mine were unbelievably dominating. Never got into handcuffs, however. although one had a monogrammed pair. Closest I ever got to handcuffs was my wedding band. :p LOL

Got that right.
Do you know what I think would be funny. For about 10 minutes we all fly stealth on site. I know someone else is doing so right now besides me as there are 7 members listed but only 5 names. It would be funny to see what it looks like on the front page.
If you go in under options in the user cp you can check stealth.

Probably mad at me!That seems to be the case when someone disappears! LOL

Woooo I'd love to be there... I am very curious by nature... I love new things.
Muuuhhhahahahaha lol

Back