What's new

Woot well they got saddam

Anthrax

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well they finaly got him now what? lol, Id be much happier if we got osama.

hm.. i havnt checked the news yet.. but yippy? lol. yea i rather catch osama first.

Like I said on another forum, the only way we are going to catch Osama Bin Laden at this point is if he makes a major mistake. His capture will be a fluke occurance because in my opinion, he is far from where we think he is.

it was so cool when i heard the news. im not all that interested in international affairs, but this really made me pretty excited. i heard this on the radio at church, and got on the net when i got home and saw some pics of him. he looks grizzly as hell with his bum beard and all.

I didnt know till like 11:00 et when i just turned the tv on and the show that was on that channel it happend to be on was cancelled due to the news first reaction was a surprise and even more when I found out that no shots were fired. But in the end Bush gets a early christmas present

Anthrax said:
Well they finaly got him now what? lol, Id be much happier if we got osama.

You have to realize though that Saddam Husseine was actually number one on the most wanted list, so logically, that would be your primary objective.

I hope Saddam gets anally raped until his anus bleeds before we start interrogating him.

Now thats a little harsh...why not wait till afterwards? :p

If he wasn't insane before, he certainly looks it now.

obviously they aren't going to kill him, so i say we get some domestic terrorists (rednecks) to go and break in to where he is and kill him...

Why would you rather get Osama first? Getting Saddam makes it a lot easier for the renegade guerillas to break apart since they know any chance of their tyrant taking back power and giving them power back is gone. Osama bin laden is in a cave doing nothing.

The only reason i want osama is that hes still a big black mark of failure. Because we havent goten him. Dont get me wrong Im very happy that we got Saddam. I just wanna see osama in our custody to.

I think that the real question is weather or not the capture of Saddam will end the violence or not. I have read that Osama might be dead and that on of his livers has failed and he has 2 be hooked up 2 some kind of machine so idk if he’s much of a threat any more. I hear that now he is just hiding. And in response to what 700_Level-EAGLES said, it was stated my top US officials that if the Iraqis held elections tomorrow a member from Saddam’s party would be elected, so you are you so worried about Saddam taking over again?

Woah work on the grammar...and spelling...what exactly are you trying to say by "so you are you so worried about Saddam taking over again" if you're saying that a member of his party would be elected.

Right thats excatley what I am saying. The Bush admin is so worried about Saddam comming back into power when really the Iraqis are going to elect a new evil dictator from Saddams Party. SO have we accomplished anything?

Exx60 said:
Right thats excatley what I am saying. The Bush admin is so worried about Saddam comming back into power when really the Iraqis are going to elect a new evil dictator from Saddams Party. SO have we accomplished anything?
Did you not see the crowds of people celebrating Saddam's capture?

Saddam threw people into huge tree/branch shredder's, those who cooperated got to go in head first.

Exx60 said:
I think that the real question is weather or not the capture of Saddam will end the violence or not. I have read that Osama might be dead and that on of his livers has failed and he has 2 be hooked up 2 some kind of machine so idk if he’s much of a threat any more. I hear that now he is just hiding. And in response to what 700_Level-EAGLES said, it was stated my top US officials that if the Iraqis held elections tomorrow a member from Saddam’s party would be elected, so you are you so worried about Saddam taking over again?

Umm, you only have onE liver... I'm assuming the word 'on' was meant to be 'one' since you misspelled about 20 words out of 60..

Second, give me a link or some sources for this news that the Iraqi's would elect one of Saddam's henchmen.

Do us all a favor and paste your post in MSword and check it over so we don't pass out twice trying to figure out what the !!!! you just said kthx.

rosko486 said:
You have to realize though that Saddam Husseine was actually number one on the most wanted list, so logically, that would be your primary objective.

ofcourse when they made the most wanted list they didnt think of osama. saddam wasnt a big **** deal really, i mean we THINK he was involved with osama and we THINK he has/had WOMD but we havnt found the real stuff yet. osama on the other hand killed thousands of innocent ppl.

i believe the violence will still go on in iraq, i mean ppl are gonna rebel against the capture of this b@stard, so its not gonna stop. i believe the real war in iraq is over, but the battle is still goin on. the question is how much longer til we can get outta there.

Why would you rather get Osama first? Getting Saddam makes it a lot easier for the renegade guerillas to break apart since they know any chance of their tyrant taking back power and giving them power back is gone. Osama bin laden is in a cave doing nothing.

well them renegade guerillas are gonna keep fighting even tho he's captured. they wanna do as much harm as they can to us til they die or get revenge. and saddam wasnt doing anything either, like u said osama was in a cave doin nothin, he was in a spider hole eating spiders... he wasnt doin crap, he was just sitting there hoping he wouldn't get captured. but nevertheless its a relief that he's captured. now bush has a bigger chance of getting relected.. yay...?

also, they are NOT going to elect one of saddam's 'henchmen'. if they do, 'saddam' will not regain power. how can he, he's in US custody

Dreamreality, while Saddam was in a hole, his former military was still psychologically rallying in hopes that they would eventually regain power. Now that he is in custody, they should break apart. I'm not making this up, it's pretty well known fact. Cut off the head, and the body dies.

And yes, President Bush will get re-elected, and it is great news.

i'm still not voting for bush.

nothing he could do would make me vote for him.
His ideals are just too far from mine.

someone told me that his mom made a celebration breakfast of "victory pancakes" upon learning about the capture of saddam hussein. when i pressed him for more information on this he told me that it was because his parents lived in new york, and it meant more to them because of that.

my my my. someone's PR team has certainly been amazingly effective at snowing over the american public.

heh. at first i didn't get it...what did saddam hussein have to do with new york??

then i realized..oh yeah, that's the point.

Back