What's new

world’s most dangerous terrorist…

J

jedione12

I used to think the answer to this was Bin Laden, but after reading an article called "The Brain" (playboy's june issue), I switched my opinion to Khalid Shieikh Mohammed. Does anyone else agree with me?

This guy was the mastermind behind so many terrorist attacks (incl. 9/11) that it made my head spin. It was also surprising to read that he received his bachelor's degree here in the States, with classmates describing him as a "class clown". Simply crazy, and scary when you think about it.

Thoughts or opinions?

Steve

Well he WAS the world's most dangerous terrorist for a bit. He was captured March 2003. But if you are wanting to go back to the past and babble about it seems fair but then you have to compare other past terrorizing icons like Hitler for example.

As for now the world's most dangerous terrorist IS Bin Laden because he has not been captured.

Hitler was not a terrorist, as he actually lead a country, which is far worse.

goingnova said:
Hitler was not a terrorist, as he actually lead a country, which is far worse.

Which is why I used him as a comparison. However yes he was not a terrorist but a despot. It was his actions that seemed to lead a movement of terror across Europe.

North Korea is becoming that way somewhat......

at the moment I think the most dangerous person on this planet is Mr. Bush 'cause if he wanted to he could easily destroy the world

Back