What's new

Worried about my chicken kitty!

Glad to hear that you found a cause/solution. Don't beat yourself up about it. You are an awesome pet owner to see the signs of distress and get the proper treatment to help him.

The vet just called and his urine is a bit satururated and Blood test came back a bit elevated in regards to Kidneys. Due to Dehydration. Therefore they want the fluids they are pumping in to work a bit more and do another blood test! Oh :(

Poor kitty (and kitty family) too

When my cat was young he had some major medical issues too (and lots of $$$) but he is the sweetest, bestest cat ever. I think he knows all we did to make him healthy :)

Will keep you all in my prayers.

They are doing the procedure now. Praying for my Kitty Cat.

Said a prayer for little chicken kitty and for his family too. Hope all goes well and that you will be back together soon.

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for being here and helping me get thru this time with my kitty cat.

I just got the call from the animal hospital. They got it all out! He is just one pissed off Kitty right now. They confirmed it with the final xray and are extremly confidant with the stuff in the colon he will poop it out. I am gonna pick him up at 4 in the morning cause they charge $12.50 an hour.

Again thank you all for listening to me and helping me thru this. :)

Wow just read this your poor kitty and you ( the bill ) so sorry - what kind of cat toy was it ? my kids buy our cats so many toys :(

Don't know what brand it was. It was a stocking filled with cat toys. We picked it up at five Below. It had like 5 toys in it.

I'm glad kitty is doing well!

Here is a more recent picture of My Chicken Kitty! Yah I know you all like his name! LOL! He's a cutie! :)

Attachments

• 378560_4467339614356_366376301_n.jpg
    378560_4467339614356_366376301_n.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 43
Oh my goodness, he is SO cute! What a sweet kitty.

I'm so glad he is going to be ok & that you took him to the vet. We've had over-the-top vet bills before, too, and it is so hard.

Hoping he's back to himself in no time!

Glad to hear he's doing well, he's a cutie!!

ya know, I'm surprised mrsred hasn't chimed in on this thread. :snicker:

Brought him home at 4 in the morning opened up the cage door and he made a mad dash to his food! Silly kitty! Right now he is sleeping a bit mellow. Hopefully he comes around. still have to watch him.

On another note Five Below called me was really cool. She said she was gonna look into some things and get back to me. I told all what happen and what was purchased from the store. So, We will see. I will update when and if she gets back to me.

Oh my goodness! Poor chicken kitty! I'm glad he's home and resting how scary! :huggy: You are a good kitty momma!

Back