What's new

Worst Anti-Virus System Used

Norton. lol it just looks nice, and thats all its good for.

Mine is probably Panda, I remember when it blocked the use of our dial-up connection in Southampton, and then when we replaced it with McAfee, it found over 100+ problems :mad:

Norton and McAfee are both rubbish and would never use them

i have AVG and not problems since i added it

:eek: I did'nt even know they had their own Anti-Virus software, Also I've had problems with AVG in the past as well, calling windows live messenger a virus :mad:
HAHA ROFL, it found live messenger as a virus? Wow :p

I hated the sample anti-virus program that I got when I first got this laptop. It was that Kaspresky (sp?) anti-virus, and thank God it was just a sample. I couldn't make heads or tails out of it, just running a simple scan felt more like a chore more than anything. So now I'm using an antivirus that we've been using since we first got our computer, Norton. Loads better and always seems to catch stuff. I like how it fixes problems for you so you don't have to do it yourself like you had to on previous versions of Norton.

Norton. lol it just looks nice, and thats all its good for.

I agree it does look nice. I like how it's easier to navigate compared to other antivirus software. Also perfect for beginners if you've never used an anti-virus program before. You really learn your way around there quick.

I hated the sample anti-virus program that I got when I first got this laptop. It was that Kaspresky (sp?) anti-virus, and thank God it was just a sample. I couldn't make heads or tails out of it, just running a simple scan felt more like a chore more than anything. So now I'm using an antivirus that we've been using since we first got our computer, Norton. Loads better and always seems to catch stuff. I like how it fixes problems for you so you don't have to do it yourself like you had to on previous versions of Norton.

I agree it does look nice. I like how it's easier to navigate compared to other antivirus software. Also perfect for beginners if you've never used an anti-virus program before. You really learn your way around there quick.

Are you in the right thread Ashley, sounds as if you are enjoying using norton, this is about the worst one used ;)

Back