What's new

Worst christmas gift?

ckadlub

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So what was your worst or funniest christmas gift?

I got a mug with the name Pete,um I am Jaimie but thanks? and it was not a mistake

It wasn't for Christmas, but it was for Mother's Day. I had just started working at Target and my sister bought be a red shirt. Later on in the day my dh gave me my gifts from him and the kids. I opened it and it was the same red shirt. I thought for sure he went and just rebagged it. Turns out they both bought the same red shirt, different sizes. DH was smart enough to buy the smaller size.

My munster in law one year got all the girls (daughters and daughter in laws) really nice food procesorers EXCEPT for me I got a hamburger note pad. I **** you not, boy what a nice gift. That's OK just another reason we don't talk to her much...

a space heater from a very practical ex-boyfriend
=)

My munster in law one year got all the girls (daughters and daughter in laws) really nice food procesorers EXCEPT for me I got a hamburger note pad. I **** you not, boy what a nice gift. That's OK just another reason we don't talk to her much...

WHAT! I want to know if there was any sort of explanation or if anyone said anything. How could she just leave you out?

Last year my BIL got me a huge svworski crystal pendant. Someone may like it, just not me. Its a giant heart with a smaller heart. It is supposed to go on a necklace chain, but so far its still in the box. I know he tried, but I just can not wear it.

That is a total regift back to her:lol:

That is definitely a horrible gift

I got a size 1x (18) sweater from one of the in-laws several years ago. I normally fluctuate between 6-10. I think I was about 3 months pregnant at the time, but come on...

The first Christmas first DH & I were married his mother gave me a can of FDS spray...she even spent the $ to mail it from IL to GA...

One year I got a ball of yarn, another year a box with a loaf of white bread and some loose apples and oranges rolling around inside.

The first Christmas first DH & I were married his mother gave me a can of FDS spray...she even spent the $ to mail it from IL to GA...

:faint: :roll:

**** Toger - that is hysterical!!

from who?

I guess I should have put a disclaimer in my post....it was from my schizophrenic cousin....... I have a long list of interesting gifts!

The only thing good about that it is a good story...

LMAO...your MIL and my MIL should get together....

FDS is atrocious....you can totally "smell" it when someone's wearing it...

and I'm thinking ****....just wash your coot with some soap and water.....

wow. Some of these are funny, Peggy's is sad, but toger definitely wins for worst gift ever!

My worst gift ever was not bad at all. My MIL gave me a set of 3 weird colorful miniature decorative plates with cats on them she'd bought in Europe. At the time, I thought they were really ugly, but I kept them and they've grown on me since then. Now I like them.

P1010002.JPG

FDS is atrocious....you can totally "smell" it when someone's wearing it...

and I'm thinking ****....just wash your coot with some soap and water.....

or are you thinking :vinegar:

Back