What's new

Worst Games Ever.

tru dat tru dat brother. that game was during the pokemon explosion era. Very stupid game, nice graphics for the time though.

Originally posted by XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX
Pokemon Snap for n64

I gotta give it credit for something. The graphics were good, the concept was ok, and it was rather original. At the same time, it was disgustingly short gameplay-wise.

id have 2 say........ most of the monopoly games created for any gaming console or Gameboy. Those suck :p

porbably one of those newer duke nukem games...zero hour i think it was..i didnt play it, but it just looked dumb

One of the worst games I have ever played was Bubsy 3D for the Playstation. Horrible horrible graphics and controls, and Bubsy was the most annoying smart **** in the world.

The Playstation had a lot of really bad games, since they were so easy to make..

I also heard that Universal Studios for the Gamecube was a really awful game.

Originally posted by Scatophobe
One of the worst games I have ever played was Bubsy 3D for the Playstation. Horrible horrible graphics and controls, and Bubsy was the most annoying smart **** in the world.

The Playstation had a lot of really bad games, since they were so easy to make..

I also heard that Universal Studios for the Gamecube was a really awful game.

never played it for playstation but i loved it for sega genesis.... it was the coolest...despite him being a smart ****

Originally posted by Ian

never played it for playstation but i loved it for sega genesis.... it was the coolest...despite him being a smart ****

Yes I enjoyed those games for Sega Genesis too, which made it all the more dissapointing.

I forgot to mention, another really bad game was "Instruments of Chaos Starring... Young Indiana Jones" for the Sega Genesis. Maybe just because it's almost impossible, I've never beaten it.

Ahh Real Monsters for sega genesis, soooo awful.

Dude some of the monoploy games were awesome, espically the 3D one for PSone. If you play it with other people its really fun.

BAD JUDGEMENT MAN!!!!
Just playing, your opinoion is your opinion, which is wrong.
lol

Originally posted by Buster
Dude some of the monoploy games were awesome, espically the 3D one for PSone. If you play it with other people its really fun.

BAD JUDGEMENT MAN!!!!
Just playing, your opinoion is your opinion, which is wrong.
lol

i dont mind monopoly, i like how theres like every kind of frickin board you can imagine :)

Yea, thats the BEST.

I still play the board game all the time with my friends. Its a bunch of fun. I wanna find a simpson's board and play that, that would be freakin awesome.

Yea, thats the BEST.

I still play the board game all the time with my friends. Its a bunch of fun. I wanna find a simpson's board and play that, that would be freakin awesome.

ive prolly seen it somewhere....

i know they made a simpsons Clue...

edit: i found it :)

simpsons monopoly

So I was at EB playing the cube, they had a demo disc in. And they had P.N.03 up for a playable demo. I was stoked!!! Been anticapting this game for ever since it was annocced.

AND IT UTTERLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Graphics are alright, gameplay seems like it was gonna be cool but I couldn't do anything except jump and do this stupid dodge attack. And controls suck above everything!!

And there is this whole point system on your style of fighting, which I couldn't understand at all.

Game seems like its going to flop!!!

So I was at EB playing the cube, they had a demo disc in. And they had P.N.03 up for a playable demo. I was stoked!!! Been anticapting this game for ever since it was annocced.

AND IT UTTERLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Graphics are alright, gameplay seems like it was gonna be cool but I couldn't do anything except jump and do this stupid dodge attack. And controls suck above everything!!

And there is this whole point system on your style of fighting, which I couldn't understand at all.

Game seems like its going to flop!!!

omg i played it too.. horrible game..

Well I've never played the game but going off of the name, the content and the person it's based on I'd have to say that Britney's Dance Beat for PS2 would be not only the worst but the stupidest game ever made. :|

I'm not in agreeance with the music meshing into game world or the movies meshing into game world thing. They make for crappy half-assed outcomes IMO.

Britney's Dance Beat...figures. :p Any games attached to famous people somehow always end up being stinkers. Except for Vice City, Ray Liotta did a good job as Tommy Vercetti.

But this is about bad games, so lemme go back to the topic at hand. :p The worst game I ever played was a couple of weeks ago, actually. I bought Moto GP 2 for the Xbox. The graphics were hella sweet and everything else was in order...except the friggin controls! I mean, front brake and rear brake L and R? What the hell? And the regular brake (B) doesn't even work that well, either! I almost broke my friend's controller cuz I was so frustrated. Needless to say, I returned the game the next day. :p

On the gameboy it was fun, don't know what your talking about, stadium for the 64 sucked.

The card game was fun, trading sucked!

Back