What's new

WrestleMania XXVIII

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Scheduled to take place on April 1, 2012 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida

The Rock vs. John Cena
Rappers Flo Rida & Machine Gun Kelly performing

WWE Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Title Match
Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Hell In a Cell
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
Special Referee: Shawn Michaels

Team Laurinaitis vs. Team Long
David Otunga, Drew McIntyre, Mark Henry, The Miz, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler (with John Laurinaitis, Vickie Guerrero and Brie Bella) vs. Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali and Booker T (with Teddy Long, Aksana, Nikki Bella and Hornswoggle)

Intercontinental Title Match
Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

WWE Tag Team Title Dark Match
Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel vs. The Usos vs. Primo & Epico

Attachments

• 200px-WrestleMania_XXVIII_poster.jpg
    200px-WrestleMania_XXVIII_poster.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 559
OMG its Wrestlemania 28? The last Wrestlemania I really watched was Wrestlemania 8 - Bret Hitman Hart fought Rowdy Roddy Piper - it was awesome!!!

I cant believe the Undertacker is still going? Is it still the same bloke?

OMG its Wrestlemania 28? The last Wrestlemania I really watched was Wrestlemania 8 - Bret Hitman Hart fought Rowdy Roddy Piper - it was awesome!!!

I cant believe the Undertacker is still going? Is it still the same bloke?

Yes' its still the same old Undertaker, though he has went bald now it will still be a good Wrestlemania as Taker's 20-0 streak is on the line. If you think that it is bad that Taker is still in the ring you should also know that in another organization called Impact Wrestling or TNA that Ric Flair, Sting and Hulk Hogan are still wrestling on the roster. Triple H will either beat taker and proclaim himself into wrestling history as the first man to defeat Taker or Taker's streak will live and he will go undefeated forever at Wrestlemania, rumor will be Taker's last wrestling match.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kind Regard's,

CharlieDeff

Attachments

• Undertaker-Bald.png
    Undertaker-Bald.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Taker2-1.jpg
    Taker2-1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 102
The undertaker will win it for sure, if it's his last match. The man has to go out in style, and loosing is a crappy style hah. Nontheless it's gonna be on hell of a match, same goes for the rock vs cena!

It had better be his last match. His back is really, really bad.

If it's going to be Undertakers last match then there's no way that he is going to lose. If he does leave however then a comeback will have to be on the cards for the future. TNA has really made up some ground and it's nice that the WWE has a rival but at the same time it was better when all the superstars were in one place.

It had better be his last match. His back is really, really bad.

Is it bad enough to be last match ever? Is a shame if it is! And he looks really strange bald! is Kane still about?

I was fortunate enough to go to Wrestlemania last year and it was an amazing experience. I had stopped watching wrestling for years because I absolutely hate John Cena, but I started watching again when The Rock had come back and that is why I went to Mania.

With that said, Cena actually won me over with his promo on The Rock last night. For the first time I found myself agreeing with Cena and his promo had a very "real" feeling to it. I know that he truly loves the business and I can't help but to respect the man for it.

I haven't watched wrestling since the 90's. Well, that's not totally true. I do tune in once in awhile to see what's new. But then I go like a good two years before I tune in for one show of it.

I think the moment I grew into my teen's was when I stopped caring for it. Because that's when I realized it wasn't real.

I haven't watched it since Wrestlemania 20. I even had the wrestling video games on N64 and GameCube. My favorite was always Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero. It's a shame he had to pass. I can't take the fake fighting though. It's almost too much.

I haven't watched wrestling since the 90's. Well, that's not totally true. I do tune in once in awhile to see what's new. But then I go like a good two years before I tune in for one show of it.

I think the moment I grew into my teen's was when I stopped caring for it. Because that's when I realized it wasn't real.

Careful - you might be breaking the news to someone there! :)

The Cena vs The rock and Triple H vs Undertaker matches will definitely be worth watching. If WWE decides to make The Rock their main superstar instead of Cena I might actually go back to watching the show haha

The Cena vs The rock and Triple H vs Undertaker matches will definitely be worth watching. If WWE decides to make The Rock their main superstar instead of Cena I might actually go back to watching the show haha

Amen to that! I loved that guy. Was my fave wrestler when I was a kid! And who cares it's fake, I watch it mostly for the show and not so much for the fights ;p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHXuabpijZ8"]The Rock Says Vol. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

And who cares it's fake, I watch it mostly for the show and not so much for the fights ;p

Exactly. I don't watch wrestling because I think it is a sports competition. I watch wrestling because of the story lines, the drama, the comedy, and these days for the nostalgic factor.

Undertaker should be defeated and i hope MR HHH will do it. alteast the winning streak would come to an end.

These pictures are fake; they came out about two years ago and we have already seen that he still has his long hair. Those pics were possibly photoshopped or something.

I can't wait for Wrestlemania 28; I watch Elimination Chamber 2 days ago and it was pretty good; I'm hoping Wrestlemania won't be a disappointment.

This will very likely be Mark's last match as he has had another hip replacement and can't keep taking bumps like he used to. Triple H will end it, but not sure if he will end the streak just yet; he may retire at 20-0, a record no one will beat.

There is a sort of theme at this years' WM which was pointed out to me by my fiancee. The Rock is passing the torch to John Cena; Chris Jericho is sort of passing the torch to Punk. Taker will be passing a torch to Triple H but Trips really won't be in the ring too often after WM.

Since very title is liable to be defended at WM I'm gonna wait and see who Jack Swagger, Beth Phoenix, and Cody Rhodes are going to have matches against.

Undertaker should be defeated and i hope MR HHH will do it. alteast the winning streak would come to an end.

I would hate for the winning streak to end - I hope he retires at 20-0 and stays in wrestling history.

Cena's promo was amazing. Never before have I seen Cena this pumped and ready for a match, showing signs of his chain gang days.

Can't wait for RAW next week and see what he Rock has to say about this.

Cena's promo was amazing. Never before have I seen Cena this pumped and ready for a match, showing signs of his chain gang days.

Can't wait for RAW next week and see what he Rock has to say about this.

Cena is such a champ, can't wait to see him lay the beat down at WrestleMania!

I still can't grasp why wrestling continues to be popular, when I find it so hurting and so violent. My kids watch it, our neighbors, and even my old aunt aged 65 up is still on it, cheering on and watching with fervor.

I get to watch it, too; because everyone here watches it. If you can't stop them, .... join them, right? ^_^

Back