What's new

WrestleMania XXVIII

I'm sure you enjoy looking at those manly physiques right Jocelyn!

I know all my lady friends love it for that one reason.

hehe
:p

I hope the streak doesn't end. Although he's such a humble guy, I could see his last match being a loss at Wrestlemania just to get a young guy over. I hope I'm wrong.

This Wrestlemania is going to be pretty interesting. Hopefully the undertaker wins his match. And they're really bringing back the older wrestlers in this one like the Rock. Haven't seen him wrestle in a while!

This Wrestlemania is going to be pretty interesting. Hopefully the undertaker wins his match. And they're really bringing back the older wrestlers in this one like the Rock. Haven't seen him wrestle in a while!

Actually thinking about it - It must have cost them a fair bit to get the Rock back in the ring. He is a fairly succesful actor now so they must have splashed the cash on him.

wow @ the Rock! I thought he retired from pro wrestling so long ago. Hope he doesn't lose to John Cena, haven't watched wrestling since 2004. Back when Cena was just rising to the top

I think that The Rock will win this match in front of hometown crowd. While Rock will be celebrating, Cena is pissed off. Cena snaps and attacks Rock after the match. Next night on Raw Cena comes out and talks about his actions and the match they had. Cena insults the people and The Rock. The Rock's music hits, he comes to the ring and they both change blows on the mic. They set a final encounter at Summerslam. That's what I think will happen. LOL

I haven't watched it since Wrestlemania 20.

Yea, actually same here, It's been a pretty good while since Ive watched Wrestlemania myself. I might actually watch it this year since I want to see Undertakers match.

I think I will watch it this year - to mark 20 years since I watched my last wrestlemania :) I really hope the Undertaker keeps his record!

I've always been a big fan of wrestling and I would like to see what happens in this one too. I guess the kid in me will probably always like to watch the WWE, even when I am much older. I'm just surprised that they started bring all of the old people back in.

Who is the Undertaker wrestling this Wrestlemania. I might watch it since he does have his streak going. Does he still do the tombstone pile driver as his finisher?

Who is the Undertaker wrestling this Wrestlemania. I might watch it since he does have his streak going. Does he still do the tombstone pile driver as his finisher?

It's going to be Triple H.
They're already starting the feud between those two a few weeks ago and yes, Tombstone pile driver is still his finisher.

But yeah I'm going to be watching this years Wrestlemania.
Pretty sure it's the same reason as many others.. Cena vs Rock.
I grew up watching the attitude era and man, those were the days..

It's going to be Triple H.
They're already starting the feud between those two a few weeks ago and yes, Tombstone pile driver is still his finisher.

But yeah I'm going to be watching this years Wrestlemania.
Pretty sure it's the same reason as many others.. Cena vs Rock.
I grew up watching the attitude era and man, those were the days..

See im the era before you - I will be watching it for HHH V Undertaker. Hoping for the 20-0 for the deadman! :)

See im the era before you - I will be watching it for HHH V Undertaker. Hoping for the 20-0 for the deadman! :)

No doubt Undertaker is going 20-0. I just can't see 20 years of dedicated work being ended by Triple H.

No doubt Undertaker is going 20-0. I just can't see 20 years of dedicated work being ended by Triple H.

I really hope your right. Triple H has been around for a while too - how longs he been in the business?

I really hope your right. Triple H has been around for a while too - how longs he been in the business?

Triple H had his debut in 1995. Undertaker 1990.
I read somewhere that The Undertaker is the only current active superstar who's been in the first WWF Raw show. Interesting..

Triple H had his debut in 1995. Undertaker 1990.
I read somewhere that The Undertaker is the only current active superstar who's been in the first WWF Raw show. Interesting..

I wonder how many of them in the first show are still alive let alone wrestling!

Back