What's new

WWE is annoying me!

one33seven

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying i used to love WCW and now im subjected to WWE which isnt all bad but oh man its been annoying lately. ESPECIALLY this weeks raw!

For starters, their ideas are stale. The Booker T vs. Christian thing has been pimped to death, as has the Scott Steiner vs. Test thing. Theres only so many times you can find the same matchups exciting in my opinion. Nextly, they replace the hot and athletic fresh talent Gail Kim with Molly Holly, a fatter, uglier, less exciting woman to watch! YUCK!

Then La Resistance still have the tag team belt and frankly, i find watching them wrestle boring, but this i can accept because i assume they will lose it soon if not at summerslam. Speaking of played out and pimped to death, the kane thing last monday was really sad. Firstly, kane dosent fight vince mc.mahon, thats fine. Then kane dosent fight stone cold, after a whole show of building up kane etc HE DOES NOTHING! Some punk with a chair pushes him off the ledge that Eric Bishoff got pushed off a few weeks ago, and the show ends.

I was glad to see goldberg demolish some random wrestler, but got annoyed when he didnt fight anyone from evolution. My assumption is that he will fight Ric Flair next week, then Randy Oroton, then the next week at summerslam defeat HHH, thus destroying evolution, but thats just a guess. Thoughts?

What has happened to raw? have they run out of ideas? Because i didn't really see anything new last week on Raw, and what i did see was mainly the same old thing or buildup with no resolution.

Now that i've had my rant, thoughts?

If you dont like raw then dont watch it. i think smackdown! is better anyway. the story isnt that great but the matches are pretty cool. the chris benoit vs. matt hardy match was awesome to watch; chris benoit countered most of matt's moves.

Smackdown kicks Raws ****. Im sick of JR walking his fat arse into the ring and 'sueing eric bishoff'. 'yawns'

Smackdown sucks compared to Raw. I'm like John, I used to watch WCW and now am stuck with WWE and yeah, it's sucks the big one atm. They don't have enough big storylines, things that are actually cool. They just have their ****ty 1 on 1 grudges that are as boring and monotenous as ****.

nWo vs WCW was awesome. Wolfpac forming was awesome. WWE just doesn't have the epic storylines of WCW and that's what sucks about it.

Back