What's new

yellowlab puppies

they have balls on a string tied to their legs? to make them less active???

they have balls on a string tied to their legs? to make them less active???

I didn't see those tied to their feet. I thought they were just toys they ended up sleeping with.

I don't know about the balls on string? This guy loves his dogs--and he plays with them. My son was saying how he takes them out little by little to give them each alone time--My son said the one was following him around-and it was so cute---
I haven't looked at the web cam in a while--but the pictures he just put up that shows each one individually--OH HOW CUTE--you just want to give them a squeeze

Hmm--I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures--so my daughter did it via my facebook page--I wonder if that is the problem--
You can friend me on facebook---if you have an account--

Hmm--I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures--so my daughter did it via my facebook page--I wonder if that is the problem--
You can friend me on facebook---if you have an account--

what's your name? :dunce:

You all have no idea how much time I have spent watching these pups over the past month. They are just so darn cute. Even when they are sleeping they are entertaining. Sad to think that they will probably be moving to their new homes in just a few weeks :pout:

They are out and playing--it is so cute
Yes, four or five have been chosen--all the girls
the four boys are still left---
My son told me the owner will let us go see them on Thursday. He won't let other people handle them until they are five weeks old.
My son said to watch because it will be feeding time, (he has been able to go and hold them etc-because he is very good friends with the owner)
He also said it is so cute-now they go by the area-and the pups look at them as if saying-are you taking me out to play?
Cuteness all around

I just got to go hold and play with the puppies. They are so cute! My one daughter who was against getting a puppy--has fallen in love with one of them. My other daughter (the animal lover--loves the same puppy, my 2nd son--it is his favorite puppy, my other son-loved watching them play--and he would pet them--but would not hold them
My youngest loved watching the tricks the mom would do. He would put a bone on her nose and she would flip it, she rolls over, plays dead, does the crawl-plays bear, plays fetch. He liked the Mom dog best of all.
I am amazed how they only go to one area to do their business--he said they are all house broken before he gives them away.
My dh says NO to a dog--we have one that is 14 years old--and our house is not puppy proof.
I told the kids they better work on their Dad if they want one of the puppies before they are all taken. The girl puppies all have homes--good thing the one my kids have fallen in love with is a male.

I haven't looked at that page for a while and took a peek just now.

They have gotten so much cuter! So fat and those cuddly, round little bodies. I wish I could get one but my DH would kill me since we already have a house full of cats and he's the one that feeds and does the litter.

They are cuter--there is one that is still tiny--2 are little chubbers--we laughed when we picked them up
The one my kids fell in love with is medium size--but the mellowest of them all (Which is why my one son loves him)
For puppies, they all were pretty mellow--they are puppies so of course they want to play and they are only 5 or 6 weeks old--so like infants sleep a lot
The cuteness and cuddling factor was unreal.
You would pick one up--they would snuggle up to you and just start licking you
We loved watching them play with their brothers and sisters--one wasn't tired and while the others wanted to sleep-he kept going over and trying to wake them up to come out and play
My favorite is when the owner comes in--they all run to the gate--pick me pick me--it is cute
He just put the water trays onto the gated area--which they love--now they are not stepping in the bowls--
It is so cute--we didn't want to leave!!!

I just got to go hold and play with the puppies. They are so cute! My one daughter who was against getting a puppy--has fallen in love with one of them. My other daughter (the animal lover--loves the same puppy, my 2nd son--it is his favorite puppy, my other son-loved watching them play--and he would pet them--but would not hold them
My youngest loved watching the tricks the mom would do. He would put a bone on her nose and she would flip it, she rolls over, plays dead, does the crawl-plays bear, plays fetch. He liked the Mom dog best of all.
I am amazed how they only go to one area to do their business--he said they are all house broken before he gives them away.
My dh says NO to a dog--we have one that is 14 years old--and our house is not puppy proof.
I told the kids they better work on their Dad if they want one of the puppies before they are all taken. The girl puppies all have homes--good thing the one my kids have fallen in love with is a male.

I'm sure these young puppies will get homes without a problem. Maybe you could adopt an older one from your local shelter.

If you get a chance--right now they just ate so they are active and so cute

I'm sure these young puppies will get homes without a problem. Maybe you could adopt an older one from your local shelter.
Right now, we are just going to enjoy our girl. SHe is super sweet and we love her so much! Though ds is trying to tell me if we got a puppy our dog could teach the puppy-and that is the best way to train them (not to leave the yard etc.) My response has been--nice try, you need to convince your Dad. Ds even offered to pay for the puppy! Again, I say--nice try--work on your Dad!! (Though I have a feeling if he brought it here--Dad would melt, They really are cute. I have to keep reminding the kids--they do get big!)

Right now, we are just going to enjoy our girl. SHe is super sweet and we love her so much! Though ds is trying to tell me if we got a puppy our dog could teach the puppy-and that is the best way to train them (not to leave the yard etc.) My response has been--nice try, you need to convince your Dad. Ds even offered to pay for the puppy! Again, I say--nice try--work on your Dad!! (Though I have a feeling if he brought it here--Dad would melt, They really are cute. I have to keep reminding the kids--they do get big!)

Honestly if there's one thing I've learned from Sophie is that getting a puppy while having an old dog isn't really a good idea. Puppies want to play. Puppies like to play hard. Old dogs want to rest. I too was hoping Chloe could teach Sophie all sorts of things but that's not really working out so well. When I think back to Chloe and Sami it was so different. They were just about the same age and they were able to be buddies. I agree with your idea to give your old girl all the love and attention she deserves and then go find yourself a lovely dog to love down the line!

They are just so cute laying there, being all sorts of chubby puppy love :)

There are a few that are little porkers---one is really tiny--but as the owner said not even considered a runt-because the tiniest one is bigger than the largest from the last litter.
I love how you called them chubby puppy love--that expresses it perfectly!!!

They are just so cute laying there, being all sorts of chubby puppy love :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i just want to sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze them all (not hard of course :) )

Back