What's new

Yes its true I will be hosting 2 nights in a pub on the famous Yonge Street Toronto

Jon Tuck

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Details to come soon as I go to a final meeting on Wednesday and cant wait to share details its goingto be two nights per week and also a sound board job for bands another as well as hosting comedy and a possible open mic night. More details as they confirm.:soldier:

Yes its true I will be hosting 2 nights in a pub on the famous Yonge Street Toro

That's it. Time for me to get my passport so I can finally return to Canada. Back about 10 years ago, I was an inspector for a big roofing manufacturer. My area was Detroit, but that also included a majority of Ontario. Spent about two weeks every month in Canada, including many a wild nights on Yonge St. in TO. I still have about $400 in loonies and toonies in a cigar box somewhere.

Yes its true I will be hosting 2 nights in a pub on the famous Yonge Street Toro

congrats on the new gig. hope all works out for you.

Congrats Jon Boy! :D

Are we gonna get video of you singing? Come man you know you want to do it. :D

Congrats! and I 2nd seeing video of you singing :yougotit:

Back