What's new

Yet Another 'What should I buy?' thread

TyBO

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I've had this PS2 of mine for quite some time, but so far, it hasn't done much more than collect dust. All I've got for it now is Winning Eleven 6, and MGS2. I know there's plenty of good games for it, otherwise 40 million Americans wouldn't have one in there house.

So help me out here... what are some of the best PS2 games (old or new) that I could look into buying? Thanks all.

Well the obvious ones would be GTA3 and GTA Vice City, ya can't go wrong with either of these two games. If you're an action RPG fan then Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance if pretty fun, but it's sequel comes out soon. Same deal the The Two Towers, which lacks the RPG aspects of BD: DA, but has a lot more depth in the fighting.

I guess it depends on what type of game you want, but you should definetely get GTA3 or Vice City unless you have them on the PC.

I highly recommned FF X if ya like FF games.
Way of Samurai is good cheap buy,
SOCOM: Navy Seals rocks
and any GTA game is sweet.....

Get Contra,it's very fun and challenging..something I bet you wont be dissapointed by.Than again,their my opinions.:D

I'd recommend to get GT3 if you're a dedicated racer, GTA: Vice City if you are more into a mix of driving and killing things/people...:)

SOCOM
Vice City
Contra
DYNASTY WARRIORS 4!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Cloud games are good, if you like that sort of thing.
Ummm...
Final Fantasy X,
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City,
Dead Or Alive 2,
Tekken 3,
That's all I can think of right now.

Back