What's new

yo, i needs yo help

Xina

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
ok so i entered the nation girl contest. and i need all of yous to vote for me. i dont care if you dont think i'm the hottest on on there, just vote for me and i will bake you cookies and brownies.
heres my direct link
NationsGirl

let me know if it dont work

-thanks in advance

10's across the board...........Now where are my brownies ****.........?

All 10's and I didn't even have to lie.

done. someone's been giving you ****ty ratings though, i assume someone has it in for you.

that or i don't seem to understand the rating system at all, because nearly everyone seems to have one point-something out of ten.

jesus, even i could be winning in some of these states.
esspecially all the ones that don't have any contestants registered. :p

Well my rating of Ms. Luxurious dropped her weighted average to 243 from 268 or maybe that was her weight...........:unsure:

I voted 10's except for the datability.

Okay, I lied on that one and voted 10, too. :shifty:

Too bad I couldn't add to the bio - "foulmouthed little midget":p

No, you got 10's from me also. I think you would be a trip to just hang out with.

Too bad I couldn't add to the bio - "foulmouthed little midget":p

No, you got 10's from me also. I think you would be a trip to just hang out with.

i'm actually real quite. not that i am shy but i dont have **** to say sometimes.

the scores are weighted, dont know how exactly. its that way so if someone enters on the last day and gives themselves all 10s then their scores would be 10 right? well since it's weighted the number of votes counts too.

and thanks evreyone

I voted all 10's for you as well, good luck with the contest.

I voted all tens

Now I want the video of Eison with the farmyard animals I was promised

Back