What's new

Your ALL TIME favorite wrestler WWE/WWF

Portland Timbers

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that I am a little older than I sound lol...

The Ultimate Warrior was my all time favorite wrestler - he was electric.

Shame he went pretty much nuts...

I was a big John Cena fan back then, as well as Rey Mysterio. Now that I don't watch it, I have no idea how they are are, or if they are still in that business.

The Rock for me. He cut the best promos, only guy that could speak for 15 minutes and have you stay interested the entire time.

British Bulldog
Bret Hitman Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Scotty Too Hotty
Earthquake

All of them were awesome in their own way :)

My favourite wrestler of all time is the British Bulldog. Mainly because I am British and I thought he was cool when I was a kid, representing Britain in WWE. Sadly, he died 10 years ago at the age of 39, R.I.P.

I used to love Demolition when growing up, they seemed so cool!

My favourite wrestler of all time is the British Bulldog. Mainly because I am British and I thought he was cool when I was a kid, representing Britain in WWE. Sadly, he died 10 years ago at the age of 39, R.I.P.

He could have been massive but let his juicing get the better of him. He had the looks as well. He was a nearly guy - remember rumble 94? THought he won that !

This, so sad that he died :( I love the music when he entered too and the way he wore his Union Jack. I love it when he entered the ring with Lennox Lewis waving the flag too!

My all time favorite wrestler was Mr. Perfect, he was the nuts. I also loved Hawk and Animal of "The Legion of Doom" and the British Bulldog.

My all time favorite wrestler was Mr. Perfect, he was the nuts. I also loved Hawk and Animal of "The Legion of Doom" and the British Bulldog.

Had this kind of thread before and I said Curt Hennig aka Mr Perfect. He was wasted in WCW , but then again even Bret Hart was.

Had this kind of thread before and I said Curt Hennig aka Mr Perfect. He was wasted in WCW , but then again even Bret Hart was.

I had his match with Brett Hart on VHS. All I remember was Mr. Perfect had on powder blue spandex and Brett had his usual outfit, I think Brett won.

I would say probably the Rock, I just really liked his charisma in the ring and loved his catchphrases, can you smell what the Rock is cooking lol. Plus his movies now are pretty good, he's gone much further in movies than any other wrestler and he is pretty much seen as a proper actor now, which is more than can be said for Austin and Cena.

I never understood the fascination with The Rock - I thought he was a poor charachter! And the the thing he did with his toungue when saying SMELLLLLLLLLLLL did my head in.

My favorite wrestler is Chris Benoit.

I've always not only enjoyed his tremendous wrestling skills, but the never-give-up, fight until you have nothing left attitude Benoit gave whenever he went into the ring. If I ever felt like my back was up against the wall, I'd imagine being Benoit chopping away at someone bigger or stronger than him, and win or lose, he'd always gain the fans' respect and receive a standing ovation. Even in the aftermath of what he did, he's still my favorite wrestler for that.

I never understood the fascination with The Rock - I thought he was a poor charachter! And the the thing he did with his toungue when saying SMELLLLLLLLLLLL did my head in.

I never liked The Rock either. My mate is a wrestling fan and he was obsessed with The Rock. His acting is even worse than his wrestling character!

Definitely The Rock or Stone Cold for me, a little generic I know.

Sting was terrible lol - Sting was like Kiss on Steroids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8jjJqQ1h4I"]kiss - rock 'n' roll all nite (live, original members, face paint) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_vxIq5MI3E"]WWE Greatest Stars of the 90s - Sting - YouTube[/ame]

Eddie Guerrero was a favorite back when i actually watched, i loved his whole act.

Back