What's new

Your ALL TIME favorite wrestler WWE/WWF

For me it's a tie

The man they call Sting!

and...the one....the man....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLBERG!

lol sorry, I used to love when the announcers said his name like that.

I would have to say the rock. Idk why i always use to be amazed watching him lol. I love watching everyone though :)

I would have to say the rock. Idk why i always use to be amazed watching him lol. I love watching everyone though :)

He was a great wrestler at the time, seems like a really memorable character, even people who were never into wrestling knows who that guy is.

My all time favorite includes:

The Ultimate Warrior
Machoman
The Hardy Boys
Rey Misterio
The Rock
The Undertaker
Batista

I agree. Ultimate Fighter was the best of all time for me. It really is a shame he wasn't able to put in more fights in the span of his short career, but what he did put out was entertaining fights from start to finish. No other character has ever matched his, for me personally. And I think it was the fact that he is nuts that contributed a lot to it. :rofl:

I've always loved The Undertaker. I still laugh when I remember how scared I used to get when his entrance music would start. There was always a fear of what would happen next. Watching him was like watching someone who didn't even look like a human!

Undertaker and then Kane became my new and all time favorite, just love the old 90's unstoppable dark mystery characters.

Undertaker and then Kane became my new and all time favorite, just love the old 90's unstoppable dark mystery characters.

The Brothers of Destruction are truly one of the most intimidating team ever in WWE history. But I think that the worst thing for Kane was when he got unmasked because after that he could not create that much of a hype.

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be! Bret Hart!

Back