What's new

Your Avatar

Nike

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What made you choose your avatar? What do you like about it?

Just some random one I found on the internet. Looked cool and needed a new one so thought why not :D

She's an actor who plays Jessica Jones in the show Jessica Jones, and I absolutely fell in love with her performance.

it's based off of one of megaman's forms from the NT anime series which I'm a fan of.

Its one I made some years back featuring Luna and Alex from Lunar the Silver Star. I'm a huge fan of the Lunar series and always liked that image, and liked how this one turned out.

I was just searching the internet and i found it and thought it looked pretty cool

Well he is Itachi. The real hero hidden in the darkness from Naruto

Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

It's been one of my favorite shows for a while, and I thought this was a cool fanart of Rainbow Dash, I figured I'd choose this one.

American Psycho is one of my favorite movies, and **** my avatar is an iconic picture from that film.

I edited a picture for a competition on another website a few years back, liked the results, and have used it as my avatar at a few places.

My avatar is a picture of my current dog when she was just a little, bitty puppy. She was only 6 weeks old at the time and now she is 6 years old.

Back