What's new

Your clothes washer... Do you...

I have the biggest top loader Whirlpool that they make. It was about $500ish? I love love love it. I've had it for 4 years. Yes, the front loaders are prettier-but everyone seems to complain about the musty smell. My sil recently bought the Cabrio (I think by WHirlpool but am not sure)-an agitator free top loader-which seems to give the space of the front loader but avoids the musty smell problem. I can ask her how she likes it. I would've liked to get that but it was too spendy for me :)

I have a Frigidaire stackable (dryer on top of the washing machine), which is 7 years old. I hate it! I also have a Frigidaire refrigerator, and I hate that too. Way too many things have gone wrong with both of them. Stay away from Frigidaire!

We have the one that was here when we moved in. It's white. I think it's a whirlpool. Old fashioned top loader, but brand new since we're in a new house.

It does the job. I have no complaints. I'm not really brand loyal for appliances, I just stay away from LG's since I don't think much of the Goldstar name. (Which is why they rebranded themselves as LG.)

I have the Whirl Pool Duet Sport, its stacked, and DH made a pedistal for it becosue he wouldnt buy one too expensive, Ive had it a year and a half I keep the door open when I dont use itthe thing I hate is that when I take the clothes out of the washer to throw them in the dryer some of the clothes fall out of the washer onto the floor I just keep a basket down there we spent $1100 on the set

FYI these were the first new appliances ive ever bought so when I got them I was super excited

Thanks all. The repairman just called... it will be $240.00 for parts and labor. weighing out if I chance more $ into fixing it or buying a new one.

Back