What's new

Your *current* favorite band

I like some of those bands ganjakat. I used to be into the whole punk thing, now not so much.

Originally posted by AsH

I've heard Oingo Boingo... they're **** my friend :)

Nuh uh. You are.

And its not about whether or not AWK's music is easy to play. Who cares. You get all pumped up.

WOW i cant believe you guyz....

You guyz forgot the BEST SUBLIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are old but i still love them. I LOVED SUBLIME FOREVER. I KNOW ALL THEIR SONGS. THEY ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all these bands are like not as good as SUBLIME. Then comes Bob Marley

1: SUBLIME
2: Bob Marley

at the moment i've jsut discovered Zero 7....:sure:

but i've always liked Westlife, A1, ermm, Busted u know... :whomped:

I like Children of Bodom also, has anyone ever heard of Underoath or From Autumn To Ashes

A wide variety of colors if you will:

Linkin Park
Smash Mouth
DBZ Music (Bruce Faulconer) (Oh I'll be flamed for this)
Jimmy Eat World
4Him

Among the favorites. :) (in no particular order)

I've got a bunch of others, but I only listen to one or two of their songs. The rest I usually don't care for. :p

That "Seven Nation Army" thing by the White Stripes is decent...
Not least bacause of all the skeletons in the vid.;p

Soooo many Linkin Park fans... I'm with you! I have a new favorite: Cake!! Best band ever, if you know the Mission Hill theme song, you know cake :p

you guys have to download a song called Zero 7 - Destiny it's a kickass mellow tune!:)

Lupus that's also adecent tune there.. well of course it would be because it's The White Stripes heheh

Whats a good children of Bodon song to start with? I heard of it from you NiN fans, so...

Bleh, NiN...a little to hard for me. I like punk rock, alternative, and some hippity hop. My favorite band at the moment would be The Starting Line, or Homegrown. :)

I like pretty much everything, favorite being RHCP. For... years now.

Starting Line? Who knew... eh wait I did. They're pretty good, better than most punk bands.

my current favorite band would be Stereophonics, but my all time favorite band would be Caroline's Spine

well I have a whole new bunch of favorites :)

cake
finch
something corporate
rancid
linkin park

i recently heard finch, they're not too bad, i was pleasantly surprised :)

Back