What's new

Your Dream Car

For now, I'd love the Nissan GT-R. With the AMS Alpha 12 kit added to it, it's a beast. My favorite part is how it's able to put the power down to the ground so efficiently. Have you guys seen the races in Russia verses the Lambo's? Out of the roll, the GTR ate the bull alive. Nissan did a great job engineering it's car.

It looks something like this:
attachment.php

And it sits in my garage.

Attachments

• 6026589265_cbae4e5541_b.jpg
    6026589265_cbae4e5541_b.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 44
attachment.php

I LOVE american muscle. I hope one day I can afford such a mustang.

Attachments

• Ford-Mustang-GT-2012.jpg
    Ford-Mustang-GT-2012.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 42
My dream car would be a split between an Audi R8 v10 and a Lamborghini Aventador. I'm probably far more likely to be able to afford the R8 considering just how incredibly expensive the Lamborghini is, it's such a nice car but it's a shame they decided to price it so incredibly high.

The Countach and the Ford GT40 have always been my favourites. They where classics when I was growing up and still the poster of choice for today's room in my book. Alot of the newer supercars look very sterile. A lot of cars look sterile full stop what will all the regulations and stuff being passed.

My dream car USED to be the Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren

attachment.php

Now, my dream car is this beautiful Audi R8. I wish I had it now :eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mercedes-SLR-McLaren.jpg
    Mercedes-SLR-McLaren.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 36
  • audi_r8_gt.jpg
    audi_r8_gt.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 37
My dream car is an Audi R8. Saw someone driving around in it and I was in love.

My dream car is definitely a 458 Ferrari Italia! I saw one driving today and instantly fell in love. I have always had a soft spot for Ferrari's but never found one that truly stole me until now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• white-ferrari-458-italia.jpg
    white-ferrari-458-italia.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 36
attachment.php

Attachments

• lamborghini-ankonian-concept-9_1292.jpg
    lamborghini-ankonian-concept-9_1292.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 47
attachment.php

Pagani Zonda F roadster. Fell in love with it ever since seeing it in Gran Turismo 3. One of my favorite cars and my number one dream car.

Just look at it. Everything about it is incredible. You can see the passion involved in every little detail. Maybe that's why I love it so much since I respect the designers passion for it.

Attachments

• jTiEV.jpg
    jTiEV.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 384
My dream car?

I'd take a Lambo or a Bugatti, please :)

Viper wouldn't be too shabby either...

attachment.php

Pagani Zonda F roadster. Fell in love with it ever since seeing it in Gran Turismo 3. One of my favorite cars and my number one dream car.

Just look at it. Everything about it is incredible. You can see the passion involved in every little detail. Maybe that's why I love it so much since I respect the designers passion for it.

You see Im the opposite - I think that car looks awful. I mean performance wise it may be a beast but its just plain ugly to look at.

LOVE the Zonda! definitely one of my dream cars. I don't think its ugly at all....its not a beautiful car but its just crazy/insane n thats what i love about it.

another one of my dream cars

Koenigsegg Agera R

attachment.php

love the doors

Koenigsegg_Agera_R_Geneva2011Live_03.jpg

Attachments

• koenigsegg-agera-r-geneva.jpg
    koenigsegg-agera-r-geneva.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 36
Lol everyone is getting all fancy in this thread.

My dream car is a Cadillac CTS Sedan

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12Cad-CTS-Sedan-0031.jpg
    12Cad-CTS-Sedan-0031.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 41
Back