What's new

Your Favorite Team(s) is/are?

I am a Green Bay Packer fan. I love watching them play and will head out to see their games no matter what the weather is. Aaron Rodgers is awesome.

I like the Giants. I like a lot of teams. I'm not an extremely competitive person when it comes to football. It makes my friends so mad. It's funny.

Seattle Seahawks
Washington State Cougars
Seattle Mariners
Seattle Supersonics (I hope!)
Seattle Hockey Team!
Univ. of Washington (not an alum, but been a fan my whole life. Graduated from WSU. GO COUGS!!!!!)

I have been a Denver fan for years and I am very excited to see how they will do next year.

I have trouble saying that I'm a "fan" of more than one team. I'm a Bengals fan, and I guess I don't mind the Houston Texans. Bengals fan first, though.

Cleveland Browns all the way. It hurts to see my team struggle every year, but within the next 2 3 years I see Browns being true contenders. My favorite team may be the browns but I am a fan of the NFL. Other top teams in order from greatest to least- Texans, Raiders, Lions, Green Bay, and the Bucs

I am a born and raised New England Patriots fan. I could never see myself actively cheering for another team. That being said, I have always respected the Packers and felt bad for the Lions. Glad to see bot historic franchises doing better.

Cleveland Browns all the way. It hurts to see my team struggle every year, but within the next 2 3 years I see Browns being true contenders. My favorite team may be the browns but I am a fan of the NFL. Other top teams in order from greatest to least- Texans, Raiders, Lions, Green Bay, and the Bucs

I hope you are right about the Browns mate. Are you a fan of Randy lerner?

Dallas Cowboys. We seem to be making a lot of changes so we'll see how this goes. Finally we got a quarterback, Kyle Orton. They'll never let Tony Romo go so hopefully he'll be a solid backup.

My favorite team is the Colts although they are falling apart. With Peyton they were really good but since he is gone they are going to have a tough season. I hope Luck can win some games.

My favorite team is the Colts although they are falling apart. With Peyton they were really good but since he is gone they are going to have a tough season. I hope Luck can win some games.

I wouldn't say they are falling apart. I'd say they fell apart, and now they are rebuilding.

As a fan you're in an exciting place. Watching the Seahawks rebuild the past couple seasons has been very fun to watch. You'll be in the same boat as me soon.

Keep your chin up.

With Holgrem in the front office I would have to agree with you. I mean, the Lions have become relevant again, so anyone could theoretically do it.

With Holgrem in the front office I would have to agree with you. I mean, the Lions have become relevant again, so anyone could theoretically do it.

I like Holmgren a lot, I always root for the Browns now. :rofl:

I have been a Raiders fan since Madden was their coach. It is not easy being a Raiders fan but I will stick with my team. I almost gave up on them several times over the years but I belive you stick with your team through good and bad. I am still waiting to get a season with more wins than loses. It was close this last season (8-8) so maybe this year will be the year!
Just win baby!

Have to go with the San Francisco 49ers as my fave team. Finally this past year they were able to have some success after so many seasons of not even making the playoffs.

49ers (see avi). Only started REALLY paying attention to NFL in recent years, and was drawn towards the Niners, even when they were a 6 win team. Love this team more every time I watch them, and the NFC Divisional game put my love over the top :D

How are you feeling about their QB situation now? If they don't get Smith back then which free agent would fans like to see the team pick up?

How are you feeling about their QB situation now? If they don't get Smith back then which free agent would fans like to see the team pick up?
They will get Smith back. Smith has NO leverage, and he'll have to sign the original contract the 49ers offered.

I don't have a favorite. The Oilers were my team, then they broke my heart. I just couldn't transfer my love to the Titans. As for the Texans...nope, not yet. The Cowboys are horrible. You can tell I'm from Texas, right? Anyway, I focus on players now.

Im an Eagles fan. Ive been an Eagles fan since the early 90's. They have the best fans in the NFL.

I have been an Eagles fan since the first days of the McNabb era. I live and was raised in Philadelphia, though I am not a big fan of the city's other sports teams. There is something addictive about following a team that comes so close year after year only to disappoint in the very end. It feels like all this build-up will have to result in a championship one day; and all those letdowns will make victory 50X sweeter for us.

Back