Your hosting plans

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Do share your hosting plan details, so that users like me can make use of the best. :)

I am on a Unlimited Re-seller Onshore hosting plan. Its nice, I like the WHM panel, which allows me to setup a clients account easily there.

Who is your service provider??

Godaddy ;)

Anurag M said:
I am on a Unlimited Re-seller Onshore hosting plan. Its nice, I like the WHM panel, which allows me to setup a clients account easily there.

Ive heard of it can you explain more

I am on HawkHosts basic plan which gives me 3GB disk space and 45GB bandwith per month. I pay yearly too.

What sort of music do you listen to?

I listen to Rock. All rock. All the time rock. From classic to heavy. It's on! My favorite band is Motley Crue.

I listen to Jazz mostly. Though I listen to Country, Pop, Rock, and all others also.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

I listen to Jazz mostly. Though I listen to Country, Pop, Rock, and all others also.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Mostly anything, except today's rap, its a bunch of nonsense.

Frost said:
I listen to Rock. All rock. All the time rock. From classic to heavy. It's on! My favorite band is Motley Crue.

Nice!

I will listen to anything BUT country. Some country I will listen to such as some of Johnny Cash, other than that, any country music can go to the ****ter.

I listen to House, Pop, Club and Rock and sometimes Rap or Hip hop.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jordan said:
Nice!

I will listen to anything BUT country. Some country I will listen to such as some of Johnny Cash, other than that, any country music can go to the ****ter.

Johnny Cash is not country. That is very classic rock. I can't really stand country either.

Frost said:
Johnny Cash is not country. That is very classic rock. I can't really stand country either.
Country isn't bad. I don't like old country except for a few like George Strait, and Alan Jackson. I like the new country much better.

Frost said:

:O Lol Johnny Cash is mostly known for his country.

Yes he does have some "rock and roll" songs but even they are still on more on the country side.

j4o.png

Jordan said:
Agreed. I've never been a fan of country music. Ever. I will listen to just about anything else depending on my mood.

I ever listen rock n roll, most classic rock
Mu favourite band is Pink Floyd, but I like too Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, The Doors, Blue ?yster Cult and other ones more modern like Wolfmother, MUSE, Chille Peppers, The Answer

I have started to listen funk and disco too.

I listen to almost every genre of music. I've always liked pretty much every genre, but the main one I try to avoid is country.

Besides that I'll pretty much listen to almost everything you throw at me.

Only genre I can't stand it Jazz.

My favourites are Metal, Rock, Punk, Irish Folk, Bluegrass, Skiffle, Rock n Roll, Rockabilly/Psychobilly, Country.

Do share your hosting plan details, so that users like me can make use of the best. :)

Hi i have hosted my business website through providers like TheWebPole.com i sign up for deluxe hosting account there at cost of $2.79 per month to host my website online ...The plan offers 100GB disk space ,unlimited bandwidth,100 email accounts and so on .....

Back