Your next console

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
What will be your next console??? PS or Xbox or Nitendo??

Nintendo all the way, not a fan of the Xbox or ps.

Kinect here too........... but i am slightly leaning to PS as it has the God of War series.....

Guys, not to offend you, but Kinect is not a console, but a PART of console, X360.
I currently own the Xbox 360 Slim with Kinect, I'll probably buy PS Vita next.

Aniruddh said:
Guys, not to offend you, but Kinect is not a console, but a PART of console, X360.
I currently own the Xbox 360 Slim with Kinect, I'll probably buy PS Vita next.

Thanks for letting us know. I thought it is completely a different console.

My next console will be not of the mentioned ones, but a Nintendo Wii.

Don't you think it is little outdated? Gamer.

Outdated? I did mean the Xbox 360, not the original. :)

Oops...i thought it is just the old xbox.

No worries. Never had an old Xbox, in fact the 360 was my first ever console. Before that I used to play PC games.

Mine: the newest out onto the market... XDD

Haha you're not a fussy person then, just want the latest thing!

I think i am just going to stick with my Xbox 360 Slim and my PC For now until something much better and advanced that is worth getting comes along

Many have Xbox 360, is PS3 not much worthy?

Well, Xbox 360 has a much larger community to play with, and Xbox 360 has a few better gaming features, but it does have to be a paid services. However, i think its good because as far as i have had my Xbox my account/xbox has not yet been hacked in any way, and i think Xbox offers much more security and has a much more wide variety of games. But, don't get me wrong, PS3 Is good as well for low cost/free account using, but be care ful because i have heard and read that hacking Ps3 accounts are not that hard.

Eight Baby Names Ruined by TV Characters

The golden age of television is alive and well with programs like Mad Men Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones But is that enough of a reason to name your first-born after a George R R Martin character? With the news that 146 girls were named Khaleesi last year ? a...

Continue reading...

Back