What's new

You're favourite teams? (In all leagues)

Shahrier

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have many favourite teams in different leagues, so I will list them here.

NHL:

1. Montreal Canadiens
2. Toronto Maple Leafs
3. Vancouver Canucks
4. Ottawa Senators
5. Winnipeg Jets
6. Edmonton Oilers
7. Pittsburgh Penguins

NBA:

1. Toronto Raptors
2. Phoenix Suns (but that will change once Nash leaves)

MLB:

1. Toronto Blue Jays

MLS:

1. Toronto FC
2. Montreal Impact
3. Vancouver Whitecaps

NLL:

1. Toronto Rock

UEFA:

1. Barcelona

As you can see, I'm a pretty proud Canadian :p

What are your favourite teams?

Barcelona!!! :D Waiting for the next game in UEFA...

I love dsynasties and Montreal Canadians have gor that, even thought they suck this year. Edmonton Oilers were a powerhouse. And besides hockey, who cares hahahaha. But Toronto Maple Leafs, come on. Who can ever like them.

My one and only team are the Vancouver Canucks. My hometown team are the Winnipeg Jets though, so I feel obligated to cheer for them. Other NHL teams I kind of like are the Habs, the Caps. I don't really follow them aside from the major events.

NBA:
Jazz

MLB:
Red Sox

NFL:
Vikings

NCAAF:
Utah Utes

MLS:
Real Salt Lake

I used to like Real Madrid but they turned to wack. In UEFA there has always been a team that has caught my attention, Newcastle! They look like a fun punch, so i stand behind them even if they do not always succeed.

NBA - Timberwolves
NFL - vikings

Football - Huddersfield Town

NFL: Raiders

NBA: Trailblazers

EPL: Bolton Wanderers

MLS: Portland Timbers

Pac-12: Oregon State Beavers

My favorite teams include:

NBA = Boston Celtics

NFL = New England Patriots

Baseball = Boston Red Sox

Soccer = FC Barcelona, Arsenal

I will include MMA and Bocxing because I'm a big fan of it

UFC = Chael Sonnen, Rory McDonald, George St Pierre

Boxing = Donaire, Pacquiao, Ward

Mariners
Seahawks
Sonics (someday...)
WSU Cougars
Seattle NHL team

NBA: Lakers
NHL: Anaheim Ducks
MLB: Cleveland
EPL: Arsenal
EL2: Swindon Town
GB1.:Borussia Dortmund
FL1: Valenciennes
FL2: Angers, Sedan
RO1: Steaua Bucharest

In the NBA, I've always enjoyed watching the Suns. During the Nash era.All those Sunday games they had against the Lakers, or Spurs, or Pistons, or Celtics...Man, I love those match ups.

In the NFL, it's a crap shoot.I'll watch almost all teams I can find playing every week. I root for Carolina, but I enjoy being healthy and not stressed out. Hope Cam can string off a few non-close wins for the coming year. Delhomme was cool and all, but I blame him for this one grey hair I found in my beard a couple of years ago.

* Your (Sorry, I have to fulfill my Grammar Nazi assignments for the day)

My favorite soccer team is Barcelona, probably because Messi plays there. I don't follow many other sports so I don't have any other 'favorite' teams.

My favorite team in the NBA has to be the Golden State Warriors. I have to represent the home team! Besides that I also enjoy watching the Mavericks play. In the NHL, the Sharks are my favorite team since they are also from the Bay Area! Basically, I support all the local Bay Area teams like the Giants in the MLB and San Jose Earthquakes for MLS.

NBA - it would have to be the Magics, since having Dwight Howard in I immediately switched to Magics but even though they are inconsistent I still like them.

My favorite teams are the Milwaukee Brewers, the Green Bay Packers and the Milwaukee Bucks. I really enjoy going to these games and watching them on TV.

EPL: Chelsea
GB1: Bayern Munich

I don't like the others :)

Back