What's new

Zelda: Skyward Sword

LittlePerson

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zm1tLH1Oks

^ Go to it! The trailer looks quite interesting, I've always been a Zelda fan of course. I sure can't wait to play the game. What's your opinion on it?

( I bet the Water Temple will be a pain, as always. >.<" )

That looks really cool! Though most of the new Zelda games seem to of just been the same thing over and over now. 3: Nonetheless I still love them. :D

Yeah, very true, Alessa. Always the same thing. I still love their games though.
In fact, when they run out of ideas for enemies and bosses, they use the same ol' eye weakness thing.
For example. The "Deku Tree" boss was an eye boss, the boss in the lava-like area in Windwaker was an eye boss, I believe. =P

(Off-Topic) Yes, Tannith. I do remember you and I can now get on WoW. =P By the way, hai! :D

The game does look very interesting and I am sure it will be a huge success but nothing to me can compare to the old N64 Zelda games.

Yeah, yeah. We all love the OoT and MM games. They're the best, blah blah blah.
I wish I still had my N64. Sadly, I don't, :|

I love how they put the cell shading in it but put the newer battle systems in it.

Darn, I can't wait to get it! I'm too lazy to look up when they're releasing it. Or is there even a release date yet? Iunno.. Dumb questions ftw? >_<"

Isn't Zelda a very old game that no one plays anymore?

Umno.... Dumb question is dumb. >_>"

There are old Zelda games, but people still play those.
There are newer Zelda games too.

(u just wantid teh posts for teh monehz lul.)

I havent played any Zelda games :O.
But this one is hardcorelly awaited lol.

I've never played zelda, although it seem's like fun...

I didn't think many people played Zelda, but it's mainly just a game filled with puzzles and killing enemies to save someone or something. Similar to the Mario games

i never played zelda for wii

but i will try this one

Wooo Zelda haven't played it in a while though, had a few of the games on GameCube

As I said in my above post, just probably filled with puzzles, a story. Side quests, finding items. Saving others and helping others. Fighting tons of enemies. Traveling.

I can't be 100% sure this game will be amazing, since it hasn't even come out yet.
However, it looks really good. I'm a big Zelda freak. >_<"

I defiantly plan on trying this game out. Glad to see to zelda coming back strong

If you don't like it.. Why'd you post in this thread? >_>

Back