What's new

1 to 1,000 - 1,000 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
237 equals 12 when you add the digits and 35 when you multiply them.

It may do that...or it may not....2 + 3 + 6 = 11.....but you were supposed to be at 237anyway....LOL

240....(Yours said 236 when I came here....thats why I made comment about it not adding up right. If I missed read-it sorry....if you edited it...can you tell me how to do that LOL - have no idea yet how to do it)

this is post #240 ;)
during the game all the post will be the same as our post # :)

You said it would be the same but your post number was 241 and you said 240 and my post number will be 242 and the number is 241

WE should be up to 243.....so will put 243...and my post number will be 243....all is right with the world again now LOL

2 4 8 - I just can't wait, I don't want to be late, I need to lose weight, my hair is straight, this place is great

I had one of these on my forum...we posted stuff though...not just numbers :p

Sometimes we add other stuff to
What number are you guys up to Kevin?

257- The .257 Roberts a medium powered .25 caliber cartridge known affectionately as the Bob. It has been described as the best compromise between the low recoil and flat trajectory of smaller calibers such as the .22 and 6mm, and the strong energy but not the strong recoil of larger popular hunting calibers, such as the 7mm family and the popular .30-06.

You mean like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back