What's new

1 to 1,000 - 1,000 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
258 ...this is number 258 it comes before 259 ..I think

In the year 263 The Goths invade Ephesus and destroy city and temple

264 and too tired to look up what that number means. lol

A HUGE ball of brightly burning gas drifting through a neighbouring galaxy may be the heaviest star ever discovered - 265 times bigger than the Sun.

Poor dear.....you must be tired....you put wrong number again......you were on 266 LOL

Now we are on 267....and yep....nothing to add other then I'm tired ...LOL

Locomotive 268

The 268 is a famous number locomotive. It was sent to the Chicago World's Fair for display by the railroad. At that time it received the yellow and black 'bumble bee' paint job. This engine also co-stared in a number of movies such as "Denver and Rio Grande" starring Edmond O'Brien.

Area code 269 is the telephone area code serving the southwest portion of Michigan's Lower Peninsula.

270 is the number of electoral votes that a presidential candidate needs to win in order to win the U.S. Presidency.

The zero of the Celsius temperature scale is (to the nearest whole number) 273 Kelvin. This corresponds with absolute zero (0 K) being approximately -273°C.

27th August 2010

A 274-kilogram woman believed to be the heaviest in Thailand has left her apartment for the first time in three years with the help of Bangkok city hall and a forklift.

I feel positively skinny now.....LOL

Interstate 275 (I-275) in Florida serves the Tampa Bay metropolitan area, measuring 60.696 miles (97.681 km) in length.

Facts about the Size of Giant Pandas
Fully grown they reach the height of 5-6 feet
An adult weighs about 276 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back