What's new

49ers to try out Randy Moss

Wonder why the Saints let him go without a contract, it sounded like he blew their socks off. He must have wanted to try his other options.

I'm also curious why the saints didn't pick him up. Think they're waiting to see what falls on them from the whole scandal?

Interesting, he would help the 49ers out for sure. Not sure how he would fit as he wouldn't get that many balls thrown to him in that offense. If he can be a good teammate, he would be a definite help to that struggling passing offense.

Randy Moss's best feature has always been his speed. As he gets older, he won't be able to burn defenses as well as before. He could end up bringing more drama than he's worth.

I'm not sure that's a good fit. How long will Randy run up and down the field with Alex Smith before he starts to complain.

I'm not sure that's a good fit. How long will Randy run up and down the field with Alex Smith before he starts to complain.

This!

Plus Harbaugh will not put up with any of Mosses shenanigans.

It's definitely a low risk-high reward signing. So if he still has "it" he'll be extremely beneficial for the offense since he'll take pressure off of Gore, Crab and VD. Then again, if Moss doesn't get the ball enough he'll probably check out early. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I wouldn't put my money on Moss coming to the Bay though. Just seems too odd haha.

If moss truly is interested in playing hard and still has it then this signing would really put San Fran over the top and make them one of the top favorites to come out of the NFC IMO

That could be bad for so many cornerbacks and safety personnel. Imagine having to deal with Moss AND Davis

I've heard the Harbaugh will be passing to Moss because the league year hasn't started yet and Alex Smith can't participate.

Well, they were already the best in a weak division. Now their job just got that much easier.

Bet those Seahawks REALLY want Peyton now lol

I like the move for the 49ers. Low risk and potentially high reward. Moss no matter what you think of him can be a game changer and he is a threat out there that draws attention even if he's not making a ton of catches.

He'll be a good player there. Lets hope the QB can get the ball his way.

Moss agrees to one year deal with 49ers

After a brief workout and passed physical, Moss and the 49ers agreed to a one year deal,Monday.
Currently already high on some of the receptions record lists how do you think he will fair with Alex Smith?

Back