Reaction score
.....in this forum..... :coolshine

Awesome. Now we can celebrate. :dance: :cheers:

Good job, GXS members. :bow:

Attachments

• 500XS.JPG
    500XS.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 31
Exciting stuff indeed. To reward you all I'll launch a site called "Gaming XS"... soon.

Congrats GXS

Here's to another 5000

^ Yes sir

:cheers:

aint bad,aint bad at all

Nintendo X said:
How soon!?!?

Well lets see... my school **** is over for the year on the 26th and then there's a good 2.5 weeks in creation and testing/setting staff up, plus a cushion period... hmm... plus I'm going on holiday for a week on the 14th or so... I don't really want to launch and then be away for a week straight away... I should be back on the 22nd or so... and then there's Christmas and whatnot... launching on Christmas Eve or Christmas would be cool, but it'd be foolish to expect a lot of updating from staff on those days... the 26th could be ok...

So in answer to your question... soon.

I could be early December, late December or very, very early in January.

Shane said:
Nintendo X i am guessing
Correct, take a look at my screenshot. THAT grab was taken right on the spot of this thread. The start of this thread IS the 5,000th post.

I'd find it quite funny if you get the 10,000 post:shifty:

Neato! 5000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This calls for getting drunk!

*grabs the bottle of 151*
*gets wasted*

eye lub yew guyz!!!!! Happy 5000 posts!!!!!

151 has made me do alot of stupid things which Im not really proud of now.

oh god, I love 151!!! Its the hardest liquore around here!!! After 2 shots your feeling pretty good. Me and 2 friends drank a 5th of it (cost $35) in around 3 hours, then went to a party. Lets just say, the only thing I remember is waking up to an extremely hot girl.

I also like- Hypnotic, Henisy (sp?), Southern comfort, Rum, Whiskey and loads others....... I only drink hard liquore though, I cant stand beer.

151 is definetly there at the top with the rest,that was my first shot when I barely started drinking alcohol(16),I was choking and to make matters worst some stupid girl was hitting me on the back.

Oh the joys of 151. I've done a ton of stuff while drunk off that ****.... 99% of which I can't remember now. I love hard A but most people round here drink beer... I live in a hick town so your kind of a **** if all you drink is Hard A. I like takin a few shots of hard A then drinkin some beer, thats what I usualy do. I hardly ever get drunk off pure Hard A. But how does that saying go? Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Ya... thats true. *pukes*

You are correct Timmy tim tim. Jack Daniels is far superior to any other alcoholic beverage. All except Lebatts Blue; The best beer to ever grace this earth. Amazingly... its Canadian. The ONLY good thing to ever come out of Canada. Well that and lots of BC Bud....

Back