What's new

A giveaway and a favor

69302: Buffalo Wild Wings: Reply OK to start. Msg&Data rates may apply. Up to 30msg/mo of text alerts. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. 309-427-1551
Me: OK
69302: Buffalo Wild Wings: Welcome! Msg&Data rates may apply. Up to 4 msg/mo of VIP events, deals. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. 309-427-1551
:hesaid:

I do like BWLD and want to buy their stock. Just a little pricey right now after the recent run-up.

333! How do we enter the give away--or is it automatic from liking the page. (I have relatives in Peru--so I am going to PM them and ask them to like it too!)

NM I see it says on the page---that it is by facebook likes and not likes to that post--so it sounds like everyone that likes the page is entered---
Good luck--I hope you are able to get a lot of people to like it--and a lot of people to come to the store. My kids LOVE BBW in this area--they go there to watch all the hockey games and on special days that they have really cheap wings. They even took me there for my birthday last year--wanted me to see what I was missing

Back