What's new

A giveaway and a favor

69302: Buffalo Wild Wings: Reply OK to start. Msg&Data rates may apply. Up to 30msg/mo of text alerts. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. 309-427-1551
Me: OK
69302: Buffalo Wild Wings: Welcome! Msg&Data rates may apply. Up to 4 msg/mo of VIP events, deals. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. 309-427-1551

I'm going to look into this today, as it's only supposed to be 4 - not sure how they messed that line up on the auto-response. Thanks for the headsup!

333! How do we enter the give away--or is it automatic from liking the page. (I have relatives in Peru--so I am going to PM them and ask them to like it too!)

Yeah, liking the page is the entry.

And thanks to all so far! Seriously. I very much appreciate the help (and I figured for those who are actually nearby that having access to signing up for some easy big ticket giveaways is never a bad thing :) )

For those of us not in the area, if we mention "I know Barb and Jill is god" it's good for a free drink, right? :lol:

Done, can't see what # I was though. No idea where Peru is :lol: but a 70mi drive each way sounds awful. Hope that's not longterm for you!

Back