What's new

Another question...

Only outside of USA to Canada. Visited Toronto and Niagara Falls.

I had to see Niagara Falls because that was one of the last places my father visited before he lost his vision due to diabetis. Since he never saw me, I wanted to stand in the same spot he stood in (figuratively, not literally) and see what he saw.

Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti, Cayman Islands.

I've also been to the Havasupai Indian Reservation in Arizona. It's an 8-mile hike into a canyon, and everything (even the mail) is delivered by horseback. Sometimes helicopter. It's like a third-world country.

I've lived in Canada and the US. Travelled throughout Mexico (too many times to count), and Costa Rica, France X2, Spain, Greece X2 and have visited the airports in Germany, Italy and Holland (Amsterdam?)

nope.....well unless you consider crossing to the Canadian side of the Falls once.:lol:

Nope. Not yet. I want to go to Ireland, australia, a rainforest....one day....

Been to Juarez, Mexico once. I wouldnt recommend it now though. Beheadings and all.

M

Never been outta the country...probably never will....not that I dont want to, but finances dont allow!

Are you writing a book Liz?? :tap:

I've been noticing my answers are more wordy than other folks. I'm a loner (have very few friends) and have to keep myself busy. So travelling was my thing before Lex and of course you have to do things while you are travelling so I'd have one or two adventures (snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking in the jungle, visiting ancient ruins) each trip. Oh, and then the adventureousness with food.

Oops - wrong Liz. I thought you meant me!

I've been noticing my answers are more wordy than other folks. I'm a loner (have very few friends) and have to keep myself busy. So travelling was my thing before Lex and of course you have to do things while you are travelling so I'd have one or two adventures (snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking in the jungle, visiting ancient ruins) each trip. Oh, and then the adventureousness with food.

Nothing wrong with being wordy! As long as you don't turn into fremont.

These are fun to read and I can't keep up with all the threads!:lol:

I spent three summers in New Zealand and went to Australia once.... I would love to go again. Sometimes I dream of moving to New Zealand with my family. Truly beautiful and interesting place.

I have been to Mexico, Bermuda, and the Bahamas. I love to travel and have Italy, Canada, France and Germany on my list for the future.

I Have been to Mexico(a few times), Switzerland, Bahamas and Canada.

I really want to go to Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I traveled most part of Asia the backpacking style with another loner friend, actually, we would like to travel on our own, but everyone told us it's not safe to do so.

I have been to Brazil (born there!), France, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay, Canada (Montreal, Quebec and Toronto), Mexico, several Caribean islands and best of all, I have been to 38 of the states in the US!

I consider myself very lucky - my husband travels a lot for work and I tag along whenever possible.

Back