What's new

Another test tomorrow morning

TON, please take care of yourself. I see how much you love to help others less fortunate but in order to take care of them, you have to take care of yourself first.

So I finally found the thread where I told y'all about my pacemaker.

DW has been having fainting spells, and she gave up driving a little while ago.

We started to adjust our routine, and I've been doing her chores as well as mine. DW told me she appreciated all my help, and gave me my first Lewinsky in a long long time last night.

Then, she pulled out her vibrator, since I was in no condition to take care of her. She wanted me to rub it between us. I dunno what kind of magnetic fields it gives off, but instead of a great night sleep, my fake ticker was out of control.

So I got to go to the ER this AM and DW is tickled silly that I had another sex injury at my age.

Turns out, the battery in the pacemaker was shot, and I am home with a fresh set of batteries. After sleeping all afternoon, I am wired now.

DW told the ER doc (a young lady not yet 30 I am sure) that I wore out the batteries on the pacemaker at the same time as the ones in her vibrator. I don't think she was expecting that comment from us.

OMG Too-Old-Now!! :roll: hope you both feel better quick!

So I finally found the thread where I told y'all about my pacemaker.

DW has been having fainting spells, and she gave up driving a little while ago.

We started to adjust our routine, and I've been doing her chores as well as mine. DW told me she appreciated all my help, and gave me my first Lewinsky in a long long time last night.

Then, she pulled out her vibrator, since I was in no condition to take care of her. She wanted me to rub it between us. I dunno what kind of magnetic fields it gives off, but instead of a great night sleep, my fake ticker was out of control.

So I got to go to the ER this AM and DW is tickled silly that I had another sex injury at my age.

Turns out, the battery in the pacemaker was shot, and I am home with a fresh set of batteries. After sleeping all afternoon, I am wired now.

DW told the ER doc (a young lady not yet 30 I am sure) that I wore out the batteries on the pacemaker at the same time as the ones in her vibrator. I don't think she was expecting that comment from us.

TON!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH?! Your kids need you to take care of yourself!

I'm so glad you and mrs are ok. Keep us posted.

Thank you for the update, TON! Please take good care of your DW and yourself! How are your grandchildren?

:grouphug: We miss ya :flowers:

Still no naked pix around here, as far as I know.

:bee: :hides: sounds like TON has lots of stories!

LMAO TON! You remind me of the seniors I used to see in my community case management travails...thanks for the memories! :)

Horny old ****!

Glad to see you checking in with us now & again! :girl:

:ha: I'm glad you are OK...be careful! In the future that is not actually recommended near your pacemaker!!!

Wow, your post made me blush. But glad you and the misses are ok!

does this count? :bee:

Yes, they are 3D :bowing:

IMG_0134.jpg

or this more appropriate version if I get banned for the other one :hides:

IMG_0132.jpg

Yeah, like somebody would try to ban you. :snort:

You KNOW TON prefers the nekkid ones. :duh:

NO large sugary drinks

NO cookiemom

It COULD happen

:pout:

Back