What's new

Answer the last question, ask the next...

Prolly WaterCooler.

How'd you come up with your screenname?

I was lying in bed one night, and I just thought, I need a new screename. Psychotic...something. Then in the next morning, I came up with Icky Thing. :D

<edit> oops...i forgot to post a question...sheesh i'm a dweeb </edit>

How did you come up with your User Text?

I don't get a lot of sleep. It shows :) This way, I don't have to keep telling people "Don't mind me. I need sleep."

What's your religion? (This is *not* to start a debate. It's just curiousity.)

A: Christian.

Q: Do you ever feel like every time you move your head, your brain spins 360 degrees in your skull and cause agonising pain? Or is it just me?

A: Yes, although that was the old Bob .. I haven't been in a fight for nearly a year now .. which is good.

Q: Have you*?

*You being whoever responds to this post, not necessarily being Alien.

No, but I did slap my former step-sister across the face once. I was nine or so, though, so I didn't do much damange. She cried anyway.

What's your favorite season?

Winter! We get Christmas, my birthday (well, I get that one, not you guys :tongue: ), New Year's and a nice long break from school. I also like the colder (well "colder" for Southern California) weather more.

Do you fear Keyser Soze?

Nootch: I can understand that one (cept for me it's in summer). I was born two days before Christmas (On a highway no less!!).

Do I fear spiders... hrm... it depends whether I let myself or not. I used to have a pretty bad phobia of them, but now I just don't let myself feel the fear... Besides, if they bite they bite, and you're dead whether you're scared or not! (Depending on the species - some just really hurt, hunstmen for example.)

Do you have bunions?

YesIndeed: Cool, I was born 2 days after Christmas, and I always say that 2 days is perfect, cause when you're a kid, the toys usually get old after 2 days, and then BAM all new gifts!

No bunions, but I have bpickles :rolleyes:.

If you could have any car, what would it be?

Nootch: Yup - that's exactly the way it was for me!! :D

This is really sad, I know, but I really want a red ferarri convertable. I'll never get one, but I want it!! :D

Do you clean out your ears after you wash your hair? (Assuming you do wash your hair. ;) )

EDIT - I was just fixing up a typo

A: Well, lets see .. I wash my hair every day (well, by hair I mean that stubble on my head) and I clean out my ears every second day .. so I guess my answer would be 'sometimes'. :)

Q: Do you sleep with a light, tv, radio etc etc on?

A: Not as far as I know .. I really should I guess.

Q: Is it 'mum' or 'mom'?

(Quick reference: mum - europe/austrailia, mom - usa, 'ma' - ireland.)

Back