What's new

Answer the last question, ask the next...

I did flying models ...

Do You remember eyes of Your mother when You first time in live sayd : "Hi, mom!"?

If walkman is recordplayer - yep.

Did You ever squeeze Your nose with door?

a record player is actually an old player you use to play those old vinyl record albums...but that's okay. You're probably not as old as I am.

No..I've never squeezed my nose in the door but I have broken my nose from hitting it with the door. :embarass:

If you could change only one thing about yourself physically what would it be?

Originally posted by Space 'K' Horizon
a record player is actually an old player you use to play those old vinyl record albums...but that's okay. You're probably not as old as I am.
i had both and turntable & audio-tape recorder on my previous planet ... also i had combined vynil-tape player, such hi-tech from 60-ties on my pre-previous planet... also i had big amount of records on the bones the same as vynil but on x-ray films ... i have problems with local language and recordplayer is partially new word for me :)

I I'll change something physically - it will be liposuction, especially from my brains, cuz it so heavy ...

Did the door was crashed after Your nose hits it?

TURNTABLE! That was the word I was looking for! DUH!!

No...the door was not crashed when it hit my nose. My nose isn't that big, silly. :rolleyes:

Have you ever broken any bones?

Nope! not yet anyway

What is your favorite style of house? (Split, Colonial, Victorian, Ranch, etc...)

I love all off them ... of course if they had enought bathrooms and bedrooms. I am living in townhouse - and I love him too. But, I prefer small scotland castle on the lone rock-shelf :)

Do You like to participate in next Mars expedition in 2015 ?

nah...if I want to see Aliens I'll just visit the soup. :tongue:

what movie or TV show would you like to be the star of?

I do not watch TV ...
But ... may be "BattleBots" - this is good show for me :)

Do You shake steak before eating?

I don't know what 'shake steak' means. :embarass:

What does 'shake steak' mean? :tongue:

Some foods have mark : "Shake well before eating"

Where are You from?
sometimes You asking strange questions, I suspect that You are from another planet

ahh yes, I have heard of this...'shake well before eating'. But I have never been told to 'shake meat'. :rolleyes:

I am from the state of confusion.

Do you drive?

Yep! I can drive crazy anybody?

Hmm.. Fried onions? Do You like them?

yep! I like fried onions...especially on cheese steaks! :drool:

What is your favorite kind of pizza?

spinach and cheese :drool:

Do You luv paddle boating?

No *sigh*

Do You like to be aggressive?

I don't know :(

Would You like to eat liver of Your enemy?

Back