What's new

Answer the last question, ask the next...

I suppose so, it depends on your definition of indecent. But yeah, I most likely have. :lol:

When was the last time you brushed your teeth?

This morning or last year or something.....

Has anyone ever caught you doing something embarrasing or discusting? If so...what was it?

Of course I Do!
Alien caught me when I mailed valentines to other soupers ... He-he ... What did You are waiting? Gestaldt Psyko memorabilies?

Do You beleive for love between different species representatives? If so ... what's species?

Stuffed pasta in tomato sauce - yum

If 'I can't belive it's not wafer thin slices of smoked ham' (meat free product), then why the hell would I (as a vegetarian) want to eat it? :confused:

Maybe you like the taste??

When was the last time you farted in public?

Originally posted by YesIndeed
HUH?!?!
So ... there are no love between snowman and roasted goose?

I farted today ... Not too loud, but awesome.

Do You like to change something in Yourself?

Uh, let me think about that for a second.... YES! EVERYTHING. I suck. :(

What was the worst thing that you've ever done / had done to you?

Ha-ha! It is more easily to enlist things I never do ... For example,
take off last penny from blind cute blond beggar ...
Usually I am breaking snowmen rights ...

Did You ever think about death?

Generally sure I have. curiousity I suppose on what comes after death but I'm patient. Not interested in finding out though until it's my time to go...which won't be 'til I'm VERY old ;)

What do you believe happens after you die? Do you get reincarnated? ...become a spirit or ghost? ...become worm food? ..go to heaven? etc...?

:eek:
How many questions... Ok ... Snowman death is melting. His soul leaves his body to reach universe entity of cold and wet. This is havok stage of afterlife. After a time soul reincarnates into ice-cream, this is an absolute stage of selfrecognition. Later, it becames food for worms and plants and clouds, this is an wisdom stage of soul evolution. Geese eat plants and worms to make poo. Clouds eat wet to make poo. Kidz mixes geese and clouds poo into one more snowman this is top stage of snowman evolution - serenity ...

Did You ever think like : Uh-huh! Now I'll die and You will feel sorry?

Oh yes. :nod: Seriously, sometimes I would just to make the buggers regret what they said!!

Does your mind usually wake up or is it perpetually foggy?

Perpetually foggy ...

Did Your relatives told You that You are stomping like an elephant when walking to toulet at midnight?

Nope. the floor is rugged where my parents live :)

Have you ever been caught doing something really stupid that you were embarrassed about? ...if so what was it?

Yes! Dancing and Signing in my living room naked! (i didn’t remember the blinds were open and a cable guy was standing right there...:(

Do other people opinions effect your how you feel about yourself? ( and be honest!)

Of course, YES! I am especially glad when somebody crying :grin:

Do You sleep in socks?

No! *shudders* Ugh. I get very hot feet at night - I could NEVER wear socks to bed!! (Except of course when sleeping in a wagon in the middle of winter in just a sleeping bad in sub-zero temeratures.)

Do you like watermelon?

Yep! I love watermelon!

Do You really think that seedless watermelons are genetical mutants?

Genetical mutants? No. Transgenic? Certainly.

When did you last eat pizza?

Originally posted by YesIndeed
Genetical mutants? No. Transgenic? Certainly.
Trans ... how? :eek:

Ok ... I ate pizza about ... hmm may be 2 month ago ... I love cheesy with spinach ... they do not cook it ... :sigh:

Did You ever wear braces on Your brains to straight Your minds?

Back