What's new

Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Possibly going out to TGIFriday's have a coupon I got at Delta Sonic sometime ago when I really needed a carwash and found that the Superkiss is now 16.99 WTH! I was already pinned in between some cars so I remember seeing a sign that said 3 carwashes and dinner for two for 29.99 and opted to go for that bigger bang for the buck. It was exp'd but after takking to the manager and since the sign was still up, I got the deal. Refilled my last of 3 from Jewel last night and got a $25 TGIF giftcard. Sounds like free dinner tonight, tomorrow, or just sometime this week. I love my hubby and he loves me asked him not to get me anything, all of the marked up flowers and cards, really, no thanks, I have everything I need in him.

We don't do the flowers and candy. We will do a nice dinner at home (steak, bacon wrapped asparagus, rice for him) but we don't buy into the hype.

I was able to squeeze in making lasagna last night--so it sits in the fridge ready for my DD to pop in the oven when she gets home from school--I am so hungry just thinking about it!

Mistah went out and cleaned the snow off my car for me this morning. He knows what I like :lol:

I am home from work, took the boy to school and now I am hanging out downstairs with the baby. I let DH go back upstairs to get a bit more sleep. I think that fulfills my V-Day obligation.

DD was so excited for today! Kids make any silly holiday so much better <3

She has a red velvet jumper with pink hearts at the bottom, so she wore that with her red "Dorothy shoes", and I found a hairstyle on pintrest that makes a heart-shaped ponytail. She looked so cute! And she was SO excited to go to school to hand out her Valentines - 3-D dinos for the boys and Barbies for the girls :)

Nope staying inside and had my VD dinner on Sunday CRAB! so today soup and typical Tuesday

Nothing...Husband is at work and just posted on Facebook that he forgot, guess I can stop
looking for the delivery truck that has my flowers he always sends.

Heart shaped choc chip cookie turned out so cute that kids wanna make heart shaped pizzas now.

whole family going to Sweet tomatoes for dinner. kids and i baked heart shaped cookies this morning.

DH took me out to dinner Saturday and sent flowers and chocolate dipped strawberries last week.

Aww Joy :pout:

I forgot DH and I have a $50 Gale Street GC.
When we get a sitter, we're going there.

Grilled New York Strip Steaks with Mushroom Sauce, Twice Baked Stuffed potatoes and Roasted Lemon-Pepper Asparagus.

Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries later :sex: then more :sex:

:giggle1:

We went out over the weekend for my bday and valentine's day. It was nice just to get out and do something...DH did get me a small bouquet of flowers and I got him a DVD and a pair of cubs slippers. And I made homemade chocolate hearts for he and DD and DD got a thing of candy from the dollar store!

Nobody's going to Golden Corral for the chocolate wonderfall and the heart shaped cookies for dipping?

Well, DH "surprised" me with a dozen red roses this morning and homemade cards from the kids. I posted earlier that it wasn't really a surprise since he left the receipt in his jeans pocket and I came across it while doing laundry but he tried ... LOL.

I spent 2.5 hours at DS's preschool today helping out with their Valentine's party. Then came home and baked brownies and made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Picked up Chinese from DH's favorite place and we'll have that for dinner.

It's den night so we also have a bunch of cub scouts coming over at 7. Made extra brownies so all the boys can all have a treat.

Back