What's new

Any plans for Valentine's Day?

going to Giordano's for heart shaped pizza. Made valentines day muddy buddies chex mix. (white chocolate with red m&ms and heart sprinkles) It is really cute.

chinese sounds sooooooooo good.....................pork chops n stuffed baked potatoes here. just happy to be home with the family tonight :)

Dinner, a date with NHL center ice then a little more :sex:.
I could go right now but we just ate and the game comes on in 5 so I'll have to wait :(

Mistah is making one of my favorite meals for supper and he got me a dozen donuts (WOOT!) and a little box of chocolates from bonus DS9.

We all have the flu but DH still managed to get roses and pick up Outback w the cheesecake and raspberry sauce. He also cleaned. He thinks Valentine's Day is a day to give the special treatment to your woman and never expects anything for himself. Wish I could have done something special for him. He's been taking care of me for days.

Decided against Cracker Barrel. Took the kids to their second homeschool V Day party at the park and picked up some chocolate covered strawberries to give to my mom. On the way home I picked up Panda Express for the kids and now they are eating it while watching Breaking Dawn. I love them a lot to sit through this borefest again. A mother's job is never done.

Went to Golden Corral. Dinner was already cooking, but now it's ready for tomorrow :lol:

The thought of golden corral was better than actually having it, which is usually the case with that place.

Nothing brings out classy people like Golden Corral.

:bliss: Surprises! Surprises!! I love surprises!! Yes I was happy with my donuts (long story) and chocolates from bonus DS9 buuuuuttttttt...............

First I'm in the bubble bath when the door opens and in come a dozen red roses. Aww!!! So sweet! Finally get out of the tub, open the bathroom door and there is a gift bag sitting on the floor in the doorway with 3 big Valentine's balloons tied to the handle. Inside a big heart shaped box (with the velour covering :giggles:) of fancy chocolates and a box of heart shaped Belgium chocolates with truffle filling! Double Awww!!!

Go into the bedroom (to sneak online and report in :lol:) and on top of my laptop is ANOTHER gift bag! Filled with a very nice bottle of Cotes du Rhone (my FAVE!), fancy cheese & pepperoni and two perfect pears (my FAVORITE snack!). >swoon<

Ring schming! My man loves me and knows all of my favorite things and went out of his way to make sure I was surprised. What else could a girl want? :dance:

Made dark chocolate lava cakes for the first time for dessert. So rich I couldn't even finish one. They are delicous; just couldn't finish.

Back