Are You a Mac or PC?

• Im a Mac

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Im a PC

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Im Both :)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Im a PC too, but I dont hate apple as I never tried it.

Im a PC and windows 7 was my idea XD. Is the the actual PC or OS?

A PC is whatever runs the windows OS, so it can be 7, XP, vista, 2000 etc.

haha i know what it is but when you mean mac or pc shouldnt it be MAC vs LINUX vs Windows?

Haha I didnt include linux, I mean the Mac OS vs Windows OS as they are the popular and most used ones.

Oh ok, Ubuntu then XD, windows i like only because it has the apps for, if ubuntu had the same apps i would go with that, mac just is good for editing video and things.

Yea Ubuntu is hot, was thinking about puting it on my old netbook.

I tried to get a free cd, but it never came in the mail.

I use PC but would like to get a MAC to replace my laptop that is pretty old.

If I had to get one it would be the Leopard.

What is a leopard?
Leopard is the name of Mac's operating system. And that is the old one. Snow Leopard is the current version and Tiger is due out this coming summer.

Unlike M$', upgrading an OS on a Mac is cheap. We upgraded three computers from Leopard to Snow Leopard for $59.00, using the family pack. (family pack was good for 5 computers, we just had 3).

Leopard is the name of Mac's operating system. And that is the old one. Snow Leopard is the current version and Tiger is due out this coming summer.

Unlike M$', upgrading an OS on a Mac is cheap. We upgraded three computers from Leopard to Snow Leopard for $59.00, using the family pack. (family pack was good for 5 computers, we just had 3).
What about cracks? Haha Kidding.

Topic - i perfer windows, i just CAN'T stand a Mac (I do have a ipod, So it's not all of apple) I don't know many stuff that i run on my W7 that would ever run on a mac.

(By the way, a PC can have any operating system, it's isn't just windows (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer#Operating_system))

Back