Are You a Mac or PC?

• Im a Mac

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Im a PC

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Im Both :)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
I use both. Dual booting my Windows 7 PC with Mac OS X on a separate partition. I like the functionality of both OS' so I use them both. I even have a couple Linux distros on my laptop :)

I'm a PC :) I much prefer PC's myself to Mac's. I remember when I used to work at a school a few years back and all they had was Mac computers and I couldn't get on with them to save my life.

I use both every day, they have their purposes so i don't mind having both

I'm a PC. I love the commercials when they say "I'm a PC".

I'm a PC. I love the commercials when they say "I'm a PC".
Commercials arent really a reason to pick a PC lol. I chose the PC for all its features and you cant go wrong with Windows 7 Ultimate

I use both but PC much more frequently. My iMac is getting dated so I only use it for recording and audio/video editing. I also use my Mac when accessing online retail sites and my server. Less likely to get malware that can pull my information. I leave everything else to my laptop that runs windows 7 professional.

I'm definitely a PC. One of the main things I have a computer is for gaming. Macs are terrible when it comes to gaming.

I'm definitely a PC. One of the main things I have a computer is for gaming. Macs are terrible when it comes to gaming.
lol now its 29 to 6 with PC at the top.

i have here one macbook and a sony vaio laptop. i prefer to pick both because there are instances which i use one after the other. i love mac because i personally thinks that its a virus free machine, has a good quality of graphics distribution. i also like pc because i do almost what i need to do, i can install all my applications needed.

I would have to say Mac is the best for everything,except for the software that is Windows only. :mad:

PC, never really used a mac apart from once or twice when I was forced to use them at school

I must have been lucky with school/college as I was never forced to use a MAC, they only had windows from windows 98, to windows 2000 and then later windows XP.

Wow, PC is at 31 votes lol.

I use a PC, but always wondered how a mac would be.:/

Back