What's new

Are you a morning or night person?

Thanks for the advice @Smooth, I eat what I think is quite a healthy breakfast. Porridge made with milk and some raisins and honey added. It's in the afternoon that I sometimes slump. Lunch could be the problem, I will try to start eating healthier mid day meals and see if that helps.

Your breakfast does sound like a good one, [MENTION=1807]Fergal[/MENTION]. At our age, those vitamin supplements can have a really good effect, too. B12 is water soluble, so it's almost impossible to take too much and it will give you a better afternoon boost than coffee or those energy drinks.

honestly im a night person by far! but i mean once im up, im up! im more up at night then the mornings!

I am a night person. My body is more active at night. I don't get easily sleep at night, but in the morning, it is easy for me to fall asleep. Every weekend during my day off, I slept in the morning and I wake up at night and I watch movies up until 4am in the morning :)

I could say that I am more productive at night. I guess my profession being a nurse adapt me to an environment wherein you are accustomed to broken patterns of sleep and drinking too much caffeine. Even up to now, I brought the habit of doing house chores, and computer stuff from late in the afternoon until midnight.

The school taught us that the best time to study or memorize is early in the morning, because it makes your brain works faster compare at night time. I tried that and I find it effective. I know I can do it, however it is really hard for me to get up and fix myself in the morning.

Night. My day technically starts at night. I woke up 6pm and fell asleep at 8-9am thats my life for years now. I don't know what is it in night but even if I was just a student, my brain is just more active at night compared to mornings or daylight. I tried to change my patterns but totally messed it up, so I just accepted it. My parents got used to it and they often call me a vampire.

Probably a night person, I can't sleep too early or sleep is for weaks. I do lots of things at night like watching movies, eating, and doing some art as well, and I actually don't know why my brain is active at night.

Back