What's new

ask me a question

Only those held in my theatre room whilst playing Guitar Hero.

*ponders* I don't make a habit of regretting things, because I'm really happy with where I am now and I wouldn't risk changing any of it. But that argument aside... I suppose I wish I'd gotten my **** together when I was younger and travelled a little. There's a lot you can't justify doing once you're settled in and have mortgages and such.

But in terms of mistakes, I don't think I've really made many that weren't valuable learning experiences.

No. Every so often I have a bout of computer activity, usually while I'm meant to be doing something I don't want to do... but I don't actually even have the internet at home, so no. I'll disappear for months at a time (don't I, Kev? :D).

months at a time without internet.....think I would go mad....LOL

Does your signature mean you believe in jesus then?

Not months without internet, just months without sitting down and wasting time on it. I have to email regularly for work, but I get it to my phone.

No, well yes, but no. I am not religious, I believe Jesus was a person who existed.

My sig is pointing out a funny little flaw in religious logic. Everything you do is part of a plan made before you existed. God knows what you're going to do before you do it. He created you knowing full well what you would do when he did. So if my plan is to kick Jesus in the nuts, then he has planned for me to kick Jesus in the nuts. :)

Back