What's new

ask me a question

The last inch of chair before your **** hangs over the edge??

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Hey, I never said I was a scientist...LOL

what is at the edge of space?

A whole bunch of marshmallow. Ain't nothin' gettin' through that marshmallow. Keeps all the universe in. *nods*

Holy crapstick, I totally don't remember this thread at all.

If I told you that I'd have to kill you.

No.

ffs, I'm sick of this message is too short bullshit.

Yeah I have stated before that i think it sucks also.

Maybe we can all gang up and ask Brandon to change it?

No.

ah ffs. *grumbles*

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Yeah I have stated before that i think it sucks also.

Maybe we can all gang up and ask Brandon to change it?

Alright, but there had better be a secret handshake. I'm not joining any gang that doesn't have a secret handshake.

Of course there is a secret handshake.....I just can't tell you what it is....because it's secret!

Does anyone really believe someone when they say they don't pick their nose?

Of course there is a secret handshake.....I just can't tell you what it is....because it's secret!

Does anyone really believe someone when they say they don't pick their nose?

It's a secret from everyone who isn't in the gang. :/ You're not very familiar with the whole gang process. Permit me to teach you. Firstly, you need a group to gang up on. Namely, mods. Second, you need a weapon. I suggest dog-poo on a stick - the greatest weapon known to mankind.

People will believe in anything if you say it loudly and repeatedly enough. Scientology for example. However in the case of picking your nose, you're probably not likely to convince anyone by saying it repeatedly and loudly.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

What do you do in your spare time?

Shagging is fun. Otherwise I cook stuff, clean the house or go outside.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

What is spare time??

It's the thing people without jobs or children have.

I'm an athiest, so no.

I agreed to be a godmother once. They lied to me. Said I wouldn't have to pretend to be Christian. Got up in a church sermon thingy, they gave me a script from which I had to read aloud "I accept Jesus Christ as my saviour and agree to lead this child in the ways of the lord" or some ****. Not. Happy. Jan.

Back