ask me a question

Kyp said:
I am going to buy a movie after work, what movie should I get

*cough* V for Vendetta *cough*

Eison said:

how fricking awesome was it...

they keep pushing back the release time here. :mad:

Eison said:
Actually yes I am subletting a section on the outskirts of Gotham, it is a little damp but cozy.

So does this mean Kyp is your young ward?

kelkel said:
how fricking awesome was it...

they keep pushing back the release time here. :mad:

I had high hopes they could do something special given the base material. But it was much better than I expected, visually I thought it was excellent, and I thought the changes they made were good ones. I probably would have liked a few more of the monologues to have made the trip from book to film, but I was still very pleased. I will certainly be buying it this weekend.

Jbomb said:
So does this mean Kyp is your young ward?

Nah, he's probably one of the slack heroes I am always having to help out of trouble or be shown the pimp hand. Like Aquaman, Guy Gardner or Booster Gold perhaps.

Eison said:
I had high hopes they could do something special given the base material. But it was much better than I expected, visually I thought it was excellent, and I thought the changes they made were good ones. I probably would have liked a few more of the monologues to have made the trip from book to film, but I was still very pleased. I will certainly be buying it this weekend.

ah well then, having not read the book, i loved it. :p

Eison said:
Nah, he's probably one of the slack heroes I am always having to help out of trouble or be shown the pimp hand. Like Aquaman, Guy Gardner or Booster Gold perhaps.
Which super hero only helps hot blonde chicks, and then only if they put out if they are saved

Which begs the question............Does kelkel have blonde hair and is she in need of assistance??

Fosters is Austrailian for beer.

rantingredneck said:
Which begs the question............Does kelkel have blonde hair and is she in need of assistance??

yes and no.
my hubby is a weight lifter, he can open jars for me. :)

kelkel said:
ah well then, having not read the book, i loved it. :p

If you see the graphic novel in a store sometime pick it up you might enjoy it as well.

Kyp said:
Which super hero only helps hot blonde chicks, and then only if they put out if they are saved

Change it to be any hot woman and you can be Green Arrow or one of his sidekicks.

Eison said:
If you see the graphic novel in a store sometime pick it up you might enjoy it as well.

i read roughly one book a year and right now i'm in the middle of monsoon, wilbur smith.

kelkel said:
i read roughly one book a year and right now i'm in the middle of monsoon, wilbur smith.

why only one book a year?

Eison said:
why only one book a year?

i have the attention span of a 4 year old and find concentrating for that long very frustrating. a doctor once said it might be to do with my illnesses, but i forget why.

i guess i had stopped paying attention. :p

Back