What's new

Bacon

Gannet

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Mmmm, I love bacon sammiches! Fried, laid onto toasted brown bread cut lengthways up the loaf just like Jamie Pigging Oliver likes it, and daubed with Heinz tomato ketchup. Its the only way to get a decent munch going. Healing, too. Like junk food. :p

I love bacon!

Recently I've been eating turkey bacon, it's much better for you and is amazing. It's bacon without the fat or burnt bits and its much less stringy and greasy.

Fried bacon on a bun with brown sauce and sometimes an egg. Probably not good for me and I eat it far too often but I just love bacon too much.

Call me a wuss, but I only eat turkey bacon.
(And only certain brands with less sodium.)

I don't eat pork, and even if I did, I have to watch the amount of fried foods I eat because I have high cholesterol. :(

Wow, bacon. It'll kill me one day but just like anything else that's bad for you, it's delicious! I like mine not too cooked, with a sunny side up egg and fried rice. Love. :)

Wow, bacon. It'll kill me one day but just like anything else that's bad for you, it's delicious! I like mine not too cooked, with a sunny side up egg and fried rice. Love. :)

With a good beer, I hope. ;)

Just had a lovely bacon sandwich.

Thought this was an appropriate place to tell you all this. :p

Bacon sandwiches are clearly the food of the gods. To say otherwise is an abomination and a heresy for which people should be publicly burned, says I.

Back