What's new

battle.net

GINA

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
anyone here play games on battle.net? i recently picked up warcraft 2 again and started playing, and today i started on starcraft.

I played StarCraft a week ago when I was really bored and waiting for d2alio to get his internet back :) Other then that, I only play WarCraft 3 on there.

i was thinking of getting that, how is it? i know there isn't any water so no ships, but other than that ...
i imagine the gameplay is the same, and there's orcs, humans, and those other 2. same overall structure though?

I find the game great. If you like starcraft you'll love this. Well the only maps that I play are use map setting just like in starcraft but I'd defienetly recommend it. I love it.

War3 is a great game! There are boats, but only in the expansion which isnt out yet. The other two races are Undead and Night Elf.

The games I play on Battle.net are: All of them! I love Blizzard games!

Cheers!
- Tyler 0_o

I played SC last night :). I haven't played Diablo/2 in awhile... might take that up again.

I play warcraft 3 (amazing graphics, and awesome game), also i play SC sometimes when im in the mood. I still havent played diablo..many people have told me its a real good game, i dont know when i will play it. But I want to :)

Yea, when you get it, don't resort to Open Battle.net, go legit all the way! It's too easy to cheat on open...

Cheers!
- Tyler :)

well i installed war3 the other day. first of all, i need a new graphics card, it doesn't run very smoothly :sure: and while i was learning/playing, the game almost seems too complicated, like there's too much stuff. sure, the graphics look cool, but is it too much? i probably haven't played enough of it to form a solid decision, but right now i like war2 better. anyone up for a game sometime?

war3 isn't complicated once you play it 5 times a day :p

Okay, I really used to LOVE sc back in the day, as for wc2 there are too many backstabbers.

when i play war2 with other people, i usually make a no-air rule. no dragons, no gryphons, but zeppelins are ok

lol, but then with the zep's the get all up in your buisness and bs anyway :/

Starcraft is still my favorite RTS of all time... Awesome game. War2BNE was great also, and my least favorite were the original and the 3rd Warcraft's.

Cheers!
- Tyler :)

how can war3 be one of your least fav games? its one of my most fav games

Wc3 is pretty cool, i would put it in the top 30 games ever played. I dont like it thta much though.

same. so...anyone for a game? anyone?

EDIT: PM/IM me to play :) i'm itchin for a good game

when i played starcraft i never managed to get on battle.net games. it was a pain in the **** cos i thought to myself at that time.. I'm the best in the world. until i went to a LAN party and got me **** whopped!

I would like to play with ya but the coursework is up to me eye balls:wub:

I've been hooked on Starcraft recently; Bnet is pretty cool :)

One of the main and most important differences between wc3 and wc2 is this: In WC2 the orcs and humans are almost identicle aside from the names and graphics. Gryphons-Dragons. Kinght-Ogre. grunt-footmen. Troll axe thrower-Archer. I am not sure about all the units seeing as how I havn'y I played it in a while. With wc3 each race is incredibly unique with different pros and cons. It requires a LOT more strategy.

Back