bonsoir~~

Alexandra

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure that means good night but HELLO THERE

i'm alexandra (obv) and i'm a 16 year old idk from england~
when i say idk i mean i literally don't know
i've just finished high school and i'm about to go to college so????? yeah i'm an idk

ANYWAY LIKE i live in stoke-on-trent (its awful omg) on one of the roughest streets going (think of something illegal. it's happened here) ((probably))
and i absolutely haaaaaaaaaaate it~

ANYWAY i'll stop being so negative !!!!! i'm really shy (thats why its taken me a while to get the courage to post lmfao ;___;) but once i feel comfortable i'm a bit of everything !!!!! so basc in about a month from now you'll probably want to throttle me if you don't want to already

i found confab-it from the wolfhome forums!! (irony i dont actually like wolves) some of you may know me as harlequin! i didn't use the name harlequin this time because.. i wanted to take off the mask and be like whats up i'm a person with whack hair

i have bizarre interests. jk i like pokemon and nine inch nails and obscure music and yeah
jk im a gamer (sort of) and an artist and a writer (sort of) and i'm the local snob

OKAY I'LL SHUT UP NOW i like
yeah

idk i'm sorry i've made the worst first impression ever sobs

Welcome to the forums ;)

I'm from **** on trent myself where about are you in Stoke i'm Biddulph area.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Don't forget to tell people about us! :D

Welcome to the forum. Great intro actually, and I just love your avatar. :D

Bon Nuit!

~Rachel

Welcome to the forums!
8D
I don't think you made a bad first impression at all! In fact, you gave us a lot of really neat information about yourself. :)
I think you'll like it here very much!
Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the forums Alex! n_n so great to see you here!

Welcome to Confab-it. Funny and characteristic introduction ;) I look forward getting to know you around here.

Back