What's new

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What method of transport do you use to get to work?
  • Bike?
  • Car?
  • Bus?
  • Taxi
  • Train?
  • Boat?
or Do you just walk to work and dont use any of the above mentioned types of transport? :p For me, i travel to work on the Train. :D What about you?

Is where you live a busy place? How long does the 18 mile take to complete? :p Over here in Glasgow, Scotland at rush hour your lucky to complete 1 mile in that hour / hour n half lol :p
Not particularly, it takes 25 minutes one-way.

• Bike?
  • Car?
  • Bus?
  • Taxi
  • Train?
  • Boat?
or Do you just walk to work and dont use any of the above mentioned types of transport? :p For me, i travel to work on the Train. :D What about you?

you lol

• Bike?
  • Car?
  • Bus?
  • Taxi
  • Train?
  • Boat?
It's only by car that I go do work. I wish I could have a more convenient means of transportation but that's the only option that's available for me.

My place of work isn't too far from my home, it only takes 5 minutes walk from my house and I would get to my workplace. So, I turned it into my routine walking exercise and it's been helping with my health for a while now.

My place of work isn't too far from my home, it only takes 5 minutes walk from my house and I would get to my workplace. So, I turned it into my routine walking exercise and it's been helping with my health for a while now.
How I wish I could have this opportunity to enjoy living very close to my workplace because the kind of stress I have to pass through on daily basis going to work is really challenging to the point of my considering quitting the job.

How I wish I could have this opportunity to enjoy living very close to my workplace because the kind of stress I have to pass through on daily basis going to work is really challenging to the point of my considering quitting the job.
My advice for you would be not to quit your job just yet but always keep an eye out for another good alternative replacement. Once get it, then you can quit your job on health reasons.

My advice for you would be not to quit your job just yet but always keep an eye out for another good alternative replacement. Once get it, then you can quit your job on health reasons.
Thank you so much for your suggestion and after looking at it very closely, it's really clear that your suggestion would be the best way to go about this.

Thank you so much for your suggestion and after looking at it very closely, it's really clear that your suggestion would be the best way to go about this.
You're very welcome mate. It's going to be more challenging for you to quit your current job before getting another. There is no guarantee that you will be getting a new job quickly.

I do not have a 9-5 job, so I do not need to commute to work. I have been working online since 2008, which means I spend most of my time at home. When I do need to go out, especially here in the province, I often take the jeepney or tricycle if I do not have someone to drive me.

I am currently working from home at the moment, so I guess it's safe to say I walk down to work? Cause I still need to walk around the house to wherever I would be using for my work you know.

Currently, I don't go to work, I work form home. However, when I used to go to work, I used to ride a motorbike. It took me about 20 minutes to work.

Back