What's new

Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a....

Re: Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a...

..and my DD's

Re: Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a...

liked

I liked ya. My daughter liked ya. Our aliases also liked you. ;)

Good luck!

I'm blown away! Love the support! Big hug to the aliases, what an awesome idea (that I'm all for!).

:hiphip:

Just this morning the principal posted some pictures (can't make it smaller?? sorry) of murals the students completed that are hung outside the building. I'm trying to win this gift certificate so all of this great stuff can continue.

522649_3340945603655_236812367_n.jpg

I just liked it was easy.

My son and I just LIKED you too.

Done. My got you to 81 "likes".

I liked and looks like you're pretty well ahead- hope that continues to be the case!

Liked both!

Just "Liked"

Liked.....you're up to 86 likes. Good luck!

Liked - Good luck!

Liked

done...91!

done 92

Done, now at 93. Good luck!

Done! Good Luck :)

Adil and Emmalee liked....94 right now....

competitor is at 67

LOL, I love that! Tell the kids that their ol' third grade teacher is tickled pink (or just say happy!) that they are helping Cooke School out.

Where'd did the time go so fast?!!

Liked

Back