What's new

Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a....

Re: Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a...

Liked!! #100 !

Re: Can you spare 30 seconds to help my daughter's school?!! Mom's gotta do what a...

Liked

Liked! Good luck!

Liked, #106. So hope you win!!!

your almost double the 2nd person!!! I voted, three times (under all my fb pages! :) ) GOOD LUCK! :)

your almost double the 2nd person!!! I voted, three times (under all my fb pages! :) ) GOOD LUCK! :)

Yahoo! Thank you for voting for this, using aliases, family members, etc... I would do the same. :girl:

This morning our school has 112 and nearest challenger 68. Ends tonight at 7 p.m. PST Trying to remember, is that two hours behind?? (I'm in Central/Chicagoland.)

The challenger is still posting around asking for votes, so appreciate anyone else that has a moment to throw one in! Let me know if I can vote for something for you.

CW :hiphip:

Got it! I'll try to log in on my son's page next. Good luck!

Any last minute voters????

Yowza, guess the organizer has the same idea Barb, lol! Oh no he didn't just post this! No rally please, no rally. :girl:

Little Black Robot

Twenty minutes left in our @donorschoose contest-- now is the time to rally for Likes! We're excited about all of the projects submitted and will be honored to help the winner get closer to their goal.

Liked before the end.

Good! :) I liked it a few days ago when Barb posted on FB.

Congratulations!!

I liked it and so did my dh and my other self :) today

Dude that's awesome!!!

yay! congrats

Saw on fb you won. Congrats and glad i added my like!

Saw on fb you won. Congrats and glad i added my like!

A huge hug and thanks sent to the incredible and wonderful members of CW who added their likes, their family likes, :giggles: and good wishes.

This could not have happened without the magic touch of the community here.

When I find out more about how they will fund our art supply project I'll post it.

CW :hiphip:

Congrats to you!

Back